There are 258 users in the forums

distraction?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
what do you gusy think the odds are of vernon playing like crap this year due to his brother being a retard?
  • fly15
  • Veteran
vernoncuses.

probowl year 2012
i thought you guys would talk about this subject a lil more. guess im the only one who finds it interesting.
prolly not much.
I didn't even know he had a brother other than Vontae. I wonder what his relationship with him was like.
Originally posted by Humboldt9er:
i thought you guys would talk about this subject a lil more. guess im the only one who finds it interesting.

Tough subject to comment on. Tough situation for VD and his family. Unless we are part of it we have no idea. And I hope none of us will ever be in that situation. So best to not comment.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Tough subject to comment on. Tough situation for VD and his family. Unless we are part of it we have no idea. And I hope none of us will ever be in that situation. So best to not comment.

aman

I find it sad. It's sounding like the kid may have a mental disorder. Knowing nothing else about this, it could maybe turn in to a thing if it's ever alleged or found that Vernon and Vontae didn't look out for their little bro to the best of their ability.

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Lol
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

This

When you start a thread using the word "retard" for a mentally challenged person it's hard to be enthusiastic to reply.
  • bors
  • Veteran
derp mckderp skaderp hammers
Share 49ersWebzone