There are 294 users in the forums

Randy Moss

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Moss is just a decoy until we face a weaker team like the Rams or Cardinals. derr.

He'll be gasping for air in the later quarters doe.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
That's that "I'm BACK" look
Randy will streaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeth the field and just make our running game more explosive ! and just when they figure that out well throw it to him ! DONE !!!!!!
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
As you can't tell with the homer glasses. The ball was thrown late

How can you tell w/o a video? And in non-madden fashion, and real-world football, balls are thrown "late" all the time but if it's thrown to the right spot and the WR uses his body correctly, the play is still made. But then again, Alex only throws when a WR is wide open and there is no risk. Irony here?

if you look at the pic sequence you can see that after moss turned he took "about" 2 or 3 steps then the ball was there. you cannot tell if ball was thrown late or not because you dont know the route call or expectation of the play. Plus if you look at the 5th pic it looks like TB is watching the ball and not Moss at that time. so that tells me the ball is already out of Alex's hand. 49 is just trying to find a reason to blame Alex for something.
Originally posted by SF4EVA:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
As you can't tell with the homer glasses. The ball was thrown late

How can you tell w/o a video? And in non-madden fashion, and real-world football, balls are thrown "late" all the time but if it's thrown to the right spot and the WR uses his body correctly, the play is still made. But then again, Alex only throws when a WR is wide open and there is no risk. Irony here?

if you look at the pic sequence you can see that after moss turned he took "about" 2 or 3 steps then the ball was there. you cannot tell if ball was thrown late or not because you dont know the route call or expectation of the play. Plus if you look at the 5th pic it looks like TB is watching the ball and not Moss at that time. so that tells me the ball is already out of Alex's hand. 49 is just trying to find a reason to blame Alex for something.

This, looks to me like TB was watching the ball and it was out of Alex's hands.

btw I think Alex is going to love throwing to Moss. He's never had a weapon like this before.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

btw I think Alex is going to love throwing to Moss. He's never had a weapon like this before.

By the sound of it, he already loves throwing to Moss. I was listening to Maiocco on 95.7 The Game earlier this week, and he said those two have had instant chemistry out on the practice field since Day 1. I can't wait for this season to get started!!!
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Moss is just a decoy until we face a weaker team like the Rams or Cardinals. derr.

He'll be gasping for air in the later quarters doe.

Hes probably got the best conditioning on offense. I dont think he'll have any problem keeping up with the younger guys.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

By the sound of it, he already loves throwing to Moss. I was listening to Maiocco on 95.7 The Game earlier this week, and he said those two have had instant chemistry out on the practice field since Day 1. I can't wait for this season to get started!!!

Better Moss than Crabgrass.

Not sure, but I never trust anything that comes from the practice field. Too many stories about our secret weapon named Bryan Gilmore or PJ Fleck. It's like others have said Randy Moss had this buzz everywhere he's went. It clicked sometimes, other times it didn't. We won't know where his head is until the season starts.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:

Amazing!! An idle mind is truly the devil's workshop. People, get a grip. This is not even live practice. He's in shorts up against air with no threats. Moss is suppose to look good at this point.

why don't the other younger WRs look as good?
Umm, I'll take a wild guess and say it has something to do with the fact that he's been in the league 15 years. It's safe to say that he's been though a few OTA's and knows what to expect. That won't make him our #1 WR, or that he'll even make the team.
[ Edited by 9ersLiferInChicago on Jun 3, 2012 at 6:14 PM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

That looks like some s**tty weed.
Cigaweed
Share 49ersWebzone