LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 205 users in the forums

UPDATE - Billy Walsh is going to MetLife for 49ers @ Jets!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Thank you.

Please Help Me.

Billy, is this really you?

LOL

I guess not.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Thank you.

Please Help Me.

Billy, is this really you?

Originally posted by DRnSFw:
what another JRG donation? No Thanks.

I dont mean to sound heartless, but it seems to me like this is an average dude who cant afford to see his team play.

It sucks that money is tight, but he isnt the only one that doesnt have $1000 bucks laying around to blow on airfare, food, hotel, and football tickets.

I dont get how this is a charity case...
"the begging thread"

Help me get to a game!

I'm 20, I live in Hawaii and can't afford airfare, hotel or tickets. Never been to a niner game in my life, it's a dream of mine. If you don't wanna pay for a hotel and food I'll gladly sleep on your sofa and eat your wives cooking. If you wanna donate PM me.

I'm kidding, yet a little serious.
Looks like the sandblaster took out both legs
Dudes wearing a newer jersey than The 1 jersey I own, money can't be THAT tight.
I ain't helping that mean lookin motherf**ker

Looks like he wants to steal my lunch money
Originally posted by Niners99:
I dont mean to sound heartless, but it seems to me like this is an average dude who cant afford to see his team play.

It sucks that money is tight, but he isnt the only one that doesnt have $1000 bucks laying around to blow on airfare, food, hotel, and football tickets.

I dont get how this is a charity case...

This. Not gonna donate
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Why not send the link to Jed on twitter first

49ers are at Metlife stadium, September 30th.

Get him to that game if any. Tickets probably $60-70, and add a little more for miscellaneous if he needs.
Send his ass to the 49ers @ Jets game boom problem solved
  • Jiks
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by mug0mug:
The a*****e in me wants to say: This welfare grubbing drain on society is already given plenty. A person with nerve-damage in their foot can still get a job and pay his own way. If he'd rather live on workman's comp and other welfare while foregoing football games and other luxuries, then that's his choice.

The nice guy in me want's to say: I'd throw in a few bucks.

im kinda in this camp. The nice guy in me would normally overcome the a*****e, but he has a nicer Jersey on than i can personally afford so....

This. Get a f**king job. I see people with missing limbs working all the time. I see people in wheel chairs working all the time. I used to work with mentally handicap people who could work. THis guy doesn't have to do s**t for his money, while I'm working 50 hours a week and I can't afford to go to a game. I mean really? I'm supposed to feel bad for this dick head? The guy can "stand" in line for hours upon hours for a free ticket, but can't stand there bagging groceries, at a drive through, behind a call center desk?
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Apr 30, 2012 at 10:05 AM ]
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
won't help, lol
I need 40k for SBL's so i can sit in cushioned seats...please help my arse
Share 49ersWebzone