There are 270 users in the forums

LaMichael James was a Niner (CUT!)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Could be complete wishful thinking, but maybe we'll use him as an X-factor later in the season.....very bummed about this pick.

i'm bummed about him and jenkins not seein ANY playing time

you'd think a 34 point lead in NY might give them some action

Yeah if only you could activate your inactive players during the game.

What I hope is wishful thinking on my part is we put them in during our divisional games to throw a curve ball against the defenses after they've spent the entire season not studying them.
Look at our RBs right now. We have Gore and Hunter in there which is enough for ANY team. And now we're getting Jacobs back for the short yardage/goal line stuff. We're set at RB for right now so there's no reason to bring in a rookie at this point. Obviously he hasn't shown that he's better than these guys so far. If next year comes and Jacobs isn't here (which I honestly think he might be if he performs at the level he did in preseason) than James will definitely get his shot at that point.
I say we trade this a*****e. all he does is retweet people on twitter that say he should get playing time. This motherf**ker should try earning his PT
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Look at our RBs right now. We have Gore and Hunter in there which is enough for ANY team. And now we're getting Jacobs back for the short yardage/goal line stuff. We're set at RB for right now so there's no reason to bring in a rookie at this point. Obviously he hasn't shown that he's better than these guys so far. If next year comes and Jacobs isn't here (which I honestly think he might be if he performs at the level he did in preseason) than James will definitely get his shot at that point.

We will have Gore and Hunter again next year...and if Jacobs does great he could be resigned.

I would hope a 2nd rounder could beat out a 4th rounder.
Originally posted by verb1der:
He sure has an interesting taste in cars

http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/0ap2000000068196/Rollin-With-LaMichael-James

Dude's going to be broke 3 years after he retires
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
I say we trade this a*****e. all he does is retweet people on twitter that say he should get playing time. This motherf**ker should try earning his PT

yeah try earning that playtime with gore and hunter in front of you

is this for real though? is he really whining about playing time???
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Both LaMichael and AJ were players drafted for the future. I don't expect to see them much this year. I think next season we will see a lot of Jenkins but we just have a great 1-2 punch with Gore and Hunter that it will be hard for LaMichael to make an impact unless one of them gets injured.
It can be a good thing if your rookies don't see the field. Means you get a good a55 team with proven vets playing. Let the kids sit and develop. GTFO the way and let the grown ups get us a ring.

While I don't think we should trade him I have noticed this as well and it does bother me a little.

He does it after every damn game.

I do agree with you though that he should just be putting work in instead of cry-babying about being inactive.

Originally posted by oldman9er:

is this for real though? is he really whining about playing time???

Yes, yes he does. I like to check out the team tweets after every game and without fail he is always b***hing about being inactive.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
I'm really surprised that Harbaugh isn't using him.

Yeah, not advocating trading him, but wasn't a fan seeing him RT guys b***hing about playing time. Might as well say as much yourself.

Leaves a bad taste in my mouth, especially when the team just won 34-0. Comes off as selfish and not a team player.

I think the Niners will talk to LMJ about his twitter activity because it's not the first time he's made such inclinations. While it wasn't publicized, I can guarantee the organization told Anthony Davis to tone down his act on twitter because his activity on there has definitely gone down.
I'd rather have a player that doesn't want to play
Originally posted by sacniner:
It can be a good thing if your rookies don't see the field. Means you get a good a55 team with proven vets playing. Let the kids sit and develop. GTFO the way and let the grown ups get us a ring.

dont buy that.....we had 2 actual RB's active for 4 weeks a 2nd round RB should be active
Share 49ersWebzone