Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 826 users in the forums

Ralph Barbieri has been fired from KNBR

Shop Find 49ers gear online
somebody is late to the party
Originally posted by Allx9er:
somebody is late to the party

Yes, I don't live in the Bay Area. It was news to me, and no one posted about it in the Zone.
lol
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 37,990
Yeah it was posted yesterday. Ralph can Barbiblowme.
He just replaced Greg Papa on the Raiders Radio Network.
  • mod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 42,465
No s**t?
What? You don't say?
I've had a much more mellow opinion about him once it came out that he has Parkinson's. He's been with them for so long, why fire him now? With his condition it would've been much classier to let him retire with his dignity intact.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Yeah it was posted yesterday. Ralph can Barbiblowme.

I did a search, didn't find anything.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 37,990
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Yeah it was posted yesterday. Ralph can Barbiblowme.

I did a search, didn't find anything.

Think it was in the KNBR thread.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 37,990
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/parking-lot/157124-knbr/page5/
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone