LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

Niners 2012 schedule...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Good Lord. This is getting better not worse. And I'm not being overly optimistic. I just think we have a better team. Even if Alex only improves
marginally, which shouldn't be hard, we are massively better.

As we are currently constructed we are by far the best team in the West. We'll probably draft really well also.
Clean sweep the division because nobody else can hang 6-0.

Bears at home we win. Cutler still throws too many picks and he will definitely throw some against us.
Lions at home we win. We beat them at their house. In SF they'll have a hard time beating us.
Giants at home we win. We beat them at home last year as well before the NFCC game They are having Cap problems and likely to lose pass rushers.
We are intact.
Bills at home we win. Because its the Bills. Nuff said
Dolphins at home we win. Cuz the Dolphins suck.

Jets away we win. Cuz Tebow will start and the Jets locker room is a circus.
Patriots away probably a loss cuz Brady is gonna get some weapons and their defense has to get better. Plus its in Foxboro
Saints away we win. The Saints will not be the same this year no matter who is coaching. Plus we already know they can be beat.
Vikings away we win. Smash the Vikings for that game a couple years back and trust me they remember. Plus Ponder will be eaten alive and AP
doesn't do very well against us. He might not even be the same guy after surgery and rehab.
Packers Loss in Lambeau to the guy we should have drafted. Simply put When Rodgers is on. Its over.

14-2
Originally posted by Youngb:
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
ain'ts game is gonna be nice

That game is going to be big. Those fans hate us as we do them. The team don't even like each other.
The hype/story lines the networks are going to create with them and the Giants hehe..
Like someone else said....

THOSE TEAMS SHOULD BE AFRAID TO PLAY US.

With our defense, we're golden. Added offensive firepower+ a tougher schedule should have us at about 12-4.
I don't fear the Pats of the Pack as much as I used to. Both team have glaring deficiencies on defense and we showed last year that it really doesn't matter where the game is.
f**kING b******t HOW WE HAVE TO PLAY IN GREEN BAY AGAIN MAN f**k
Originally posted by defenderDX:

Can't wait! Want to throw that Monkey off our backs into the frozen tundra and have Willis squash it with his little toe.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
I'd say 11-5.

This.

Also, why the f**k does it always seem like the 49ers have to go to Green Bay whenever they play the Packers?
Notice how in just one year Harbaugh has rivalries. D will take it to another level and O will be better. Another deep run.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Two teams I hope we smack the s**t out of is the Cardinals (twice) and Giants!!!!!

They never have to play here

Not worried about the schedule. The other NFC West teams have to play all the teams we do, with exception to the Saints and Giants. Even then, the other NFC South/East teams will be difficult games for them.

We would have owned their asses hardcore if we had played there for the Championship (no doubt about it), so it's only logical we make up for what never happened next season. -It's a long-time coming, I'll tell you that.
As God as my witness, the niners will win the Super Bowl. #FACT!!!
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
16-0. Those teams need to be worried about us, not the other way around.

It is nice that those teams now have to look at the Niners as one of the tough games on their schedule.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
As God as my witness, the niners will win the Super Bowl. #FACT!!!

I think we're gonna win it too. Packers can be beat if you get to Rodgers and I think our defense can do that. I'm not sold on the Pats they're on a steady decline I know they made the super bowl but they're not as dominant as in years past. We'll finish with a 12-4 record maybe 11-5. Our defense will clearly be one of if not the best in the league next year and I really think Moss is gonna tear it up this year.
Share 49ersWebzone