heres mine for next year...
arrow up : consistant production from the O
arrow down : turnover margin
There are 610 users in the forums
Arrow up or down
Jan 28, 2012 at 10:19 AM
- crabman82
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,024
Jan 28, 2012 at 10:21 AM
- GolittaCamper
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,279
Originally posted by crabman82:
heres mine for next year...
arrow up : consistant production from the O
arrow down : turnover margin
Not looking for predictions here, but players you gained, or lost confidence in.
Jan 28, 2012 at 10:22 AM
- CRABTREE
- Veteran
- Posts: 328
Up Kendall Hunter
Down Kyle
Down Kyle
Jan 28, 2012 at 10:22 AM
- crabman82
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,024
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Originally posted by crabman82:
heres mine for next year...
arrow up : consistant production from the O
arrow down : turnover margin
Not looking for predictions here, but players you gained, or lost confidence in.
seasons over, i'm not reflecting anymore, only looking forward
Jan 28, 2012 at 10:25 AM
- GolittaCamper
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,279
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Originally posted by crabman82:
heres mine for next year...
arrow up : consistant production from the O
arrow down : turnover margin
Not looking for predictions here, but players you gained, or lost confidence in.
seasons over, i'm not reflecting anymore, only looking forward
Can't look forward, if you don't evaluate you current roster...
Jan 28, 2012 at 10:38 AM
- Kolohe
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 67,105
I'm definitely with you on Bowman, hes become one of the players where I'll be worried if he goes down.
Arrow Up ---- Navarro Bowman: There have been times where I mistaken him for Patrick Willis.
Arrow Up ----- Ray McDonald: Made our D-line a force.
Arrow Up ----- Tedd Ginn Jr.: I got as much as confidence in him as a PR as the Bears do in Devin Hester.
Arrow Up ----- Alex Smith: No if ands, or buts about it he is our QB. Made a believer outta me.
Arrow Up ------ Isaac Sopoaga: I had my doubts that he could man the middle.
I don't really have a Arrow Down player. I can't really say Crabtree, because he has done some good things and had some good games this year, so I'd say his stock is at Idle.
Arrow Up ---- Navarro Bowman: There have been times where I mistaken him for Patrick Willis.
Arrow Up ----- Ray McDonald: Made our D-line a force.
Arrow Up ----- Tedd Ginn Jr.: I got as much as confidence in him as a PR as the Bears do in Devin Hester.
Arrow Up ----- Alex Smith: No if ands, or buts about it he is our QB. Made a believer outta me.
Arrow Up ------ Isaac Sopoaga: I had my doubts that he could man the middle.
I don't really have a Arrow Down player. I can't really say Crabtree, because he has done some good things and had some good games this year, so I'd say his stock is at Idle.
Jan 28, 2012 at 10:38 AM
- sincalfaithful
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,712
Arrow Fumbled: Kyle Williams
Jan 28, 2012 at 10:40 AM
- 49ersalldaway126
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,549
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I'm definitely with you on Bowman, hes become one of the players where I'll be worried if he goes down.
Arrow Up ---- Navarro Bowman: There have been times where I mistaken him for Patrick Willis.
Arrow Up ----- Ray McDonald: Made our D-line a force.
Arrow Up ----- Tedd Ginn Jr.: I got as much as confidence in him as a PR as the Bears do in Devin Hester.
Arrow Up ----- Alex Smith: No if ands, or buts about it he is our QB. Made a believer outta me.
Arrow Up ------ Isaac Sopoaga: I had my doubts that he could man the middle.
I don't really have a Arrow Down player. I can't really say Crabtree, because he has done some good things and had some good games this year, so I'd say his stock is at Idle.
I agree with this
imo crabs is a solid #2 he needs a guy to play opposite of him
Jan 28, 2012 at 10:41 AM
- crabman82
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,024
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Originally posted by crabman82:
heres mine for next year...
arrow up : consistant production from the O
arrow down : turnover margin
Not looking for predictions here, but players you gained, or lost confidence in.
seasons over, i'm not reflecting anymore, only looking forward
Can't look forward, if you don't evaluate you current roster...
ok, arrow up- tarell brown played better than most believed he could
arrow down- frank gore, even with his second best rushing total, u can tell the burst is starting to go and he was non-existant in the passing game, he shulda had around 45-50 catches for about 400 yards
Jan 28, 2012 at 10:42 AM
- Amir
- RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
- Posts: 28,036
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Arrow Fumbled: Kyle Williams
lulz
Jan 28, 2012 at 10:42 AM
- dtg_9er
- Veteran
- Posts: 33,204
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I'm definitely with you on Bowman, hes become one of the players where I'll be worried if he goes down.
Arrow Up ---- Navarro Bowman: There have been times where I mistaken him for Patrick Willis.
Arrow Up ----- Ray McDonald: Made our D-line a force.
Arrow Up ----- Tedd Ginn Jr.: I got as much as confidence in him as a PR as the Bears do in Devin Hester.
Arrow Up ----- Alex Smith: No if ands, or buts about it he is our QB. Made a believer outta me.
Arrow Up ------ Isaac Sopoaga: I had my doubts that he could man the middle.
I don't really have a Arrow Down player. I can't really say Crabtree, because he has done some good things and had some good games this year, so I'd say his stock is at Idle.
I agree with this
imo crabs is a solid #2 he needs a guy to play opposite of him
Ditto
Jan 28, 2012 at 11:11 AM
- Jesu80ncleats
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,527
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:This
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I'm definitely with you on Bowman, hes become one of the players where I'll be worried if he goes down.
Arrow Up ---- Navarro Bowman: There have been times where I mistaken him for Patrick Willis.
Arrow Up ----- Ray McDonald: Made our D-line a force.
Arrow Up ----- Tedd Ginn Jr.: I got as much as confidence in him as a PR as the Bears do in Devin Hester.
Arrow Up ----- Alex Smith: No if ands, or buts about it he is our QB. Made a believer outta me.
Arrow Up ------ Isaac Sopoaga: I had my doubts that he could man the middle.
I don't really have a Arrow Down player. I can't really say Crabtree, because he has done some good things and had some good games this year, so I'd say his stock is at Idle.
I agree with this
imo crabs is a solid #2 he needs a guy to play opposite of him
Even Crabs had a guy in college next to him to take some of the attention away from Crabs. (Eric Morris)