49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 559 users in the forums

Anybody picking NYG?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
boo this man
no
Yeah, The Giants are going to kill us. Not sure why the 49ers are even showing up for the game. They should just hand the Giants the Lombardi trophy already.
Yeah, giants are going to kick our ass
no that's just retarded
Pick my azz before I picky nyg
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jan 21, 2012 at 9:57 PM ]
LOL wtf man
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
boo this man

I know I probably deserve it. The thing about it is I live in New England surrounded by nothing but Patriots fans and east coast bias. I have no one to talk to about my love for the 49ers, and can only really come to message boards for any convo and as u can probably see I don't even post that much. I am alone with my own thoughts and doubts about the 49ers with no one to talk me off the ledge when I have doubts about the teams success. The whole season still seems surreal to me.
Mods.


Please change the OPs name to BleedsOnceAmonth......
Originally posted by BleedRednGold84:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
boo this man

I know I probably deserve it. The thing about it is I live in New England surrounded by nothing but Patriots fans and east coast bias. I have no one to talk to about my love for the 49ers, and can only really come to message boards for any convo and as u can probably see I don't even post that much. I am alone with my own thoughts and doubts about the 49ers with no one to talk me off the ledge when I have doubts about the teams success. The whole season still seems surreal to me.

You deserve everything bad that happens to you!
Originally posted by BleedRednGold84:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
boo this man

I know I probably deserve it. The thing about it is I live in New England surrounded by nothing but Patriots fans and east coast bias. I have no one to talk to about my love for the 49ers, and can only really come to message boards for any convo and as u can probably see I don't even post that much. I am alone with my own thoughts and doubts about the 49ers with no one to talk me off the ledge when I have doubts about the teams success. The whole season still seems surreal to me.

Poor guy. I know the feeling, I lived in Europe for about 6 months where no one understood the game that we love.

And when I wanted to play a simple game of catch with the locals, they would toss the ball like they were playing rugby lol.
[ Edited by Lott49ersFan on Jan 21, 2012 at 10:06 PM ]
Originally posted by BleedRednGold84:
I know I probably deserve it. The thing about it is I live in New England surrounded by nothing but Patriots fans and east coast bias. I have no one to talk to about my love for the 49ers, and can only really come to message boards for any convo and as u can probably see I don't even post that much. I am alone with my own thoughts and doubts about the 49ers with no one to talk me off the ledge when I have doubts about the teams success. The whole season still seems surreal to me.

Ahh man, that sucks.......Dont worry though. You always got a spot here as long as you're a Niner fan (And dont get banned... )



Seriously though, hang around more. There is more than enough homerism to lift your Spirits. Guys here even believed in Alex Smith years before he proved they should.....
I really think this game will be close...but there is a sinking feeling in my heart that we will blow them out of the water.

With that said..

Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone