There are 194 users in the forums

Did I HEAR correctly Jerry Rice?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Psinex:
Originally posted by sixbricks:

lol
Call the cops, someone has an opinion that opposes yours.
He's right.
Originally posted by valrod33:

FiFi Montana and the guys teased him about the hair do
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Rice said Brady better than MONTANA!

Did anyone hear that on the radio or did I miss interpret? WOW!

eric davis said the same thing awhile ago
Originally posted by krizay:
He said Montana is the best but if Brady wins this superbowl he'll be right there with Montana. But think Brady will win one more which puts him ahead of Montana.

1 more playoff win and Brady ties Montana for most ever.

Montana never lost a Super Bowl. Case closed. Brady will never be better. He's got a 1 in the loss column. I don't care if he wins ten titles. It doesn't matter. Montana NEVER lost in the big game. NEVER
Jerry is famous for his hands, not his mouth or the crap that falls from it.
Originally posted by est1985:
He's right.

F**k! no he's not
Originally posted by SealTeam6:
Jerry is famous for his hands, not his mouth or the crap that falls from it.

crap that falls from it? HOW DARE YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!?! but in all honesty this is obviously a cover up because it's against the rules to boast about you're qb on national television after both the qb receiver retires and enters the hall of fame, it's in the unwritten code of the WR

If they tie, Montana wins but if Alex wins more, than you have to go off of how many losses Alex has in SB.
Originally posted by valrod33:

I used to have the poster back in the day.
Originally posted by IWasWrongRubber:
He said Montana is the best but if Brady wins this superbowl he'll be right there with Montana. But think Brady will win one more which puts him ahead of Montana.

Montana never lost a Super Bowl. Case closed. Brady will never be better. He's got a 1 in the loss column. I don't care if he wins ten titles. It doesn't matter. Montana NEVER lost in the big game. NEVER
And, Montana didn't have a cheater for a coach, or rely on a kicker, or benefit from the *UCK rule

That said, I think Brady is great. He just aint Joe
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
lol. he's pretty terrible at it.

Hate to say it but he is.
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by IWasWrongRubber:

And, Montana didn't have a cheater for a coach, or rely on a kicker, or benefit from the *UCK rule

That said, I think Brady is great. He just aint Joe

he just isn't but it would be pretty cool if the reigns of greatest quarterback ever were given from joe montana to a person who idolized joe montana growing up
Share 49ersWebzone