There are 474 users in the forums
Football Gameplan's NFC Championship Preview Video - 49ers vs Giants
Jan 18, 2012 at 1:53 PM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
f**k the Saints
Jan 18, 2012 at 1:54 PM
- verb1der
- Member
- Posts: 15,613
Summary
"I'm going with the 49ers and they will represent the NFC in the Superbowl."
"I'm going with the 49ers and they will represent the NFC in the Superbowl."
Jan 18, 2012 at 1:55 PM
- Oakland-Niner
- Member
- Posts: 24,062
Jan 18, 2012 at 1:56 PM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
I will never forgive him for picking the Saints over us, Was not objective was purely a homer pick
Jan 18, 2012 at 1:59 PM
- Gore_21
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,685
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Emory does this every week but it might be time to get him his own official thread so he can keep putting them in instead of making a new thread each week. He does a good job but in a way it is spamming his site.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jan 18, 2012 at 2:00 PM ]