There are 157 users in the forums

tedd ginn

Shop Find 49ers gear online
is he injured
Originally posted by 15crabtree:
is he injured

remember he had suddenly just fallen and sat on the grass before a play it looked like a cramp at first but the way the trainers were treating it it looks more like a knee injury of course idk how bad it is
yea, knee problem. We need a WR so bad. Should've held onto Edwards. No point in releasing him so soon.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
yea, knee problem. We need a WR so bad. Should've held onto Edwards. No point in releasing him so soon.

May have to sign him back
Originally posted by NinerDieHard:
Originally posted by 15crabtree:
is he injured

remember he had suddenly just fallen and sat on the grass before a play it looked like a cramp at first but the way the trainers were treating it it looks more like a knee injury of course idk how bad it is

i saw that the trainers were rubbing and poking his knee and it looked like hit had a bag of water on it. maybe a lot of fluid, ive never seen anything like that.
Originally posted by tohara3:

May have to sign him back

I'll take the chance with Hastings and Swain over Braylon, who never did s**t this year. Dropped way way too many passes.
Braylon did about as much as I did this season for us. We'd be better off signing Jerry RIce.
Braylon did about as much as I did this season for us. We'd be better off signing Jerry RIce. No disrespect to the GOAT.
Braylon did about as much as I did for the team this season. We'd be better off signing Jerry Rice. No disrespect to the GOAT.
  • tac22
  • Veteran
If Delanie is good to go we are ok...if not I would feel better re-signing Braylon. What are the rules on signings in the playoffs???
[ Edited by tac22 on Jan 14, 2012 at 9:15 PM ]

We definitely need to add some guys, and especially need to look into upgrading at least our practice squad players so we have some legitimate talent to bring up, specifically speedy guys.
I thought Ginn faked an injury because the play clock was winding down, and he didn't want us to burn a TO.
He never came back in the game though. He's been banged up of late. I want him healthy for special teams if nothing else.
Originally posted by VA49er:
He never came back in the game though. He's been banged up of late. I want him healthy for special teams if nothing else.

i did like the guts kyle williams showed on the punt where he picked the ball up on a bounce...no one expected the niners to field it because the coverage waas already there....he could have broken it big
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

please lets not start this again. what did he ever do for us. the coaches did not want him. Whatever jesus jim says is ok with me.
Share 49ersWebzone