LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 266 users in the forums

THE CATCH 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The only time I've ever been this excited after a game was 02 against the Giants. This tops that for me. After years of losing, this was perfect. Against the hottest team in football, the guy nobody wanted at the beginning of the year led two CLUTCH td drives. This team is special, and they proved it tonight.

I don't care what the media says, we have a great football team.
2 Legit too quit & Squeaky clean pimpin!!!
85 yards, game winning TD with :09 sec left. Sweet !!! I'm so happy
You couldn't of written a story any better...
the throw!
Originally posted by saniner:
The only time I've ever been this excited after a game was 02 against the Giants. This tops that for me. After years of losing, this was perfect. Against the hottest team in football, the guy nobody wanted at the beginning of the year led two CLUTCH td drives. This team is special, and they proved it tonight.

I don't care what the media says, we have a great football team.

For me it was the 98 game against the Packers (I was at work for the Giants game, so I listened to it on the radio). I'm shaking now, just like I was then.
Singletary was not a good coach but one thing he did was put Davis in check and make him the player he is today

Love Vernon Davis
When he doesn't do that goofy jump, he's a pretty good receiver. Great game today. Best game of his career. He's definitely the reason we came through today. I'm happy for him.
Originally posted by NinersEverywhere:
THE CATCH 3 NO QUESTION.... THANKS VERNON, PHIL JENNINGS!!!!!

This
Time to take a moment to reflect

We have so many amazing memories to look back on at Candlestick

The Catch

The Catch II

The Giants Wild Card Game

Tonight

So many more in between

In the end all I can think about right now is how f**king much I'm going to miss that stadium and all the memories

I think I'm going to miss Candlestick.
Originally posted by zillabeast:

The Catch

The Catch II

Tonight

So many more in between

In the end all I can think about right now is how f**king much I'm going to miss that stadium and all the memories

Originally posted by smithgdwg:
I think I'm going to miss Candlestick.

Lot's of memories.
Another thing

I think it's absolutely beautiful that Alex and the 2011 49ers get to experience that magic moment

Montana to Clark

Young to Owens (Rice was there to see it)

Garcia's epic comeback

Alex to Vernon

I mean, talk about a common bond that brings four generations of Niner teams together

Just beautiful
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Originally posted by zillabeast:

The Catch

The Catch II

Tonight

So many more in between

Since the new stadium won't be unveiled for 2 years, we have LOTS of more great memories

1988-89 come to mind
Share 49ersWebzone