Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo49:
Gore up the middle for 5 yards.

Then we go 3 & out...
Originally posted by CenCal9er:

Then we go 3 & out...

Greg Roman "Great run,,,wow, worked real well. Don't want to overuse that play! Now let's throw, throw, throw."
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
false start
I don't know why some people have a perception that we throw the ball too much. We have the least pass attempts among all teams in the NFL. In fact, there are many times that we run the ball when I think we should pass it. We are NOT going to win a Super Bowl by simply running the football. We are going to have to find a way to establish a real passing offense.
Originally posted by real9erfan:
I don't know why some people have a perception that we throw the ball too much. We have the least pass attempts among all teams in the NFL. In fact, there are many times that we run the ball when I think we should pass it. We are NOT going to win a Super Bowl by simply running the football. We are going to have to find a way to establish a real passing offense.

They've had a good balance in most games but in two of the three games we lost they completely abandoned the run game when the game was still in reach. I think most are still concerned about those games more than anything. It happened last season as well. Its tough to put all the blame on Roman though because we don't know what Kap is killing at the line of scrimmage.

I think Kap would have a lot more attempts too if they weren't giving up so many sacks. Not really related but this got me wondering about something else. I wonder how many throw aways Kap has compared to other qb's.
"32 Red Rover Dive-kill-88 Omaha Double Slants TE Go!"

"On two, On two"

"Ready!!!"

!!BRRREEAAAKKK!!
!!beeeeppp beeeeep beeeeep!!
"Delay of Game!!!, #7 on the offense, 5 yd penalty repeat 1st play of the game."
[ Edited by 808niner4lyphe on Nov 15, 2013 at 11:33 AM ]
Up to the line......Kill kill kill.....option keeper into an outside rush.5 yard loss. 2nd and 15....Miller out wide,covering db shats his pants out of fear.Miller gets a 3 yard out completion.3d down...as usuall....Kap turns into a ballarina and spins around, getting lost and throws out of bounds for grounding. First drive.
over/under 3 delay of game penaltys and 2/3 timeouts in first quarter due to Kaps confusion as to who throw the ball to.
80 yard BOMB to Carrier
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
Originally posted by CenCal9er:

Then we go 3 & out...

Greg Roman "Great run,,,wow, worked real well. Don't want to overuse that play! Now let's throw, throw, throw."

LMAO..... Same s**t last year

Sack, loss of 8 yards.
Kap sacked for a loss of 8
  • Veteran
Incomplete 5 yard pass to crabtree.
QB sneak from our own 20, fumble, returned for a score
The entire game will consist of 50 consecutive passes to Crabtree. Crabtree will not catch any of them. Stevie Johnson will come on the field for the last play and catch a touchdown pass.

49ers lose, 77-7
Share 49ersWebzone