LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 303 users in the forums

Nickname for the 49ers' Defense...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
How about Super Bowl 46 Championship Defense.
Originally posted by tmpluff:
been discussed before, but I still like "PAIN TRAIN"

Me too! There was even a running log of all the players we were sending to the injury list. It was getting LONG!
[ Edited by NCommand on Dec 20, 2011 at 6:31 PM ]
Snake Pit
Willis and the Illist
Originally posted by RayWersching:
The Gold Standard

I like it
Originally posted by 5280High:
The RedRum D. Also a verb... the steelers just got Red Rum'd.

But Im guessing only half the fans nowadays actually know who Stanley Kubrich is.

D'MURDER dem suckas

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
Originally posted by Garcia:
pain train duh

PAIN TRAIN

/end thread.
The Hurt Locker.
Fort Knox
the dingleberries

Gold Rush! granite its the name of our cheerleaders but we should be ours..
Great Wall of San Francisco....

ball time greats.
lol I like how the Niners D back in the 60's was called the Gold Rush, and then they made that the cheerleader squad name.
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:
Fort Knocks

Share 49ersWebzone