LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 278 users in the forums

What was up with Gore in the Arizona game?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What was up with Gore in the Arizona game?

he is definitely hurt. But he still wants a few carries,he is a trooper.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Dude is hurt and needs about two weeks off.
Originally posted by susweel:
Dude is hurt and needs about two weeks off.

This. f**king rest him so we have a healthy Gore in the playoffs. He will be useless come January if he's the same way he was Sunday.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by backontop:
If Gore is hurt why don't we use Dixon and Hunter more?

They do. Frank only had 10 carries.

Hunter only had 10 carries too I read somewhere.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by global_nomad:

Honestly the last game they passed way to much. We had decent success running the ball but I have noticed the last few weeks they have been calling more and more passes. Probably trying to get ready for the playoffs.
I'm still trying to figure out how he got 1000 yds this season after all the injuries.
  • boqi
  • Veteran
I heard it was AIDS.
Hunter can't carry the load...He is not an every down back. The coaching staff doesn't trust Anthony Dixon for some reason (maybe it is his hairstyle). The 49ers either use Dixon more or just release him..What is the point of him sitting on the bench? And where is the use of the fullback on these 3rd down, 4th down and 1s?
Originally posted by boqi:
I heard it was AIDS.

Ban?
Originally posted by boqi:
I heard it was AIDS.

Honestly the last game they passed way to much. We had decent success running the ball but I have noticed the last few weeks they have been calling more and more passes. Probably trying to get ready for the playoffs.

I know 3-1 and 4-1 on our last drive and we are running 10-12+ yard routes. Come'on MAN!

I know 3-1 and 4-1 on our last drive and we are running 10-12+ yard routes. Come'on MAN!

on the flip side, lets say we run it 2 times for -3 yards, everyones coming out and saying the play calling is too predictable, hindsight is 20/20
Originally posted by crabman82:
on the flip side, lets say we run it 2 times for -3 yards, everyones coming out and saying the play calling is too predictable, hindsight is 20/20

No, when you run on first down and get 5 yards then go Pass Pass Punt... your not running the ball enough!!!
I'm telling you...I think it's his shoulder. Watch the way he walks off the field after that carry.

This. I remember the play too. During the Rams game. He was trying to hide it but I was telling my brother he's hurt. He's hurt. Its definitely his shoulder and probably a sprain like Braylon. Tough break for our Niners down the stretch here. Too bad they couldn't have stayed healthy.
Originally posted by frank1rizzo:
Originally posted by crabman82:

No, when you run on first down and get 5 yards then go Pass Pass Punt... your not running the ball enough!!!

just saying, ppl act like 3rd and 1 and 4th 1 was a guranteed convert if we ran it, had we run it and not gotten it, NT would be going nuts over alledged conservative playing calling
Share 49ersWebzone