There are 272 users in the forums

Did Anthony Davis get injured?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If so how severe? Thanks
doubt its serious
His right ankle was injured in some manner. He was taped up and back into the game w/in two plays. Likely a mild ankle sprain or something of that sort.
He was back in after he got his ankle wrapped. I think they were just being cautious with the Ravens looming.
Cool. Guy has been dominant this year. Probably most improved player we have.
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:

him and smith
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:

Yep. Fan base just needed to have patience with this guy. He's still so young. And his twitter is hella funny, he always is sticking up for teammates, so that stuff is always a plus in my book too.
Davis was pulling some people away from each other on the ginn return and had the same goofy smile like he did when he was trying to separate Harbaugh and Schwartz
Originally posted by pitseleh:
Davis was pulling some people away from each other on the ginn return and had the same goofy smile like he did when he was trying to separate Harbaugh and Schwartz

Noticed that too. It's because A. Davis is always twice the size of the other guy. Davis just end up thinking it's cute that they are acting up
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Noticed that too. It's because A. Davis is always twice the size of the other guy. Davis just end up thinking it's cute that they are acting up

That made me laugh, nicely said.

Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
His right ankle was injured in some manner. He was taped up and back into the game w/in two plays. Likely a mild ankle sprain or something of that sort.

Could be a bruise, as well.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
He says he will play.

"Fastest recovery in history." Davis then proceeded to run in place while eating a turkey sandwich in the 49ers locker room to demonstrate to a reporter that his ankle will allow him to play.Read more: Anthony Davis says he'll play Thursday Tune to SportsNet Central at 6, 10:30 and midnight on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area for more on this story

I am really starting to love this guy, s**t eating grin and around all fights, pushes people around and has a good humor about him.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by pitseleh:

LOL. I guess I'm not the only one who always notices that!
Last season he was Kwame Harris 2.0 this season we get nervous when he leaves the game. What a difference a year makes.
Originally posted by brizznasty:
Last season he was Kwame Harris 2.0 this season we get nervous when he leaves the game. What a difference a year makes.

Do keep in mind that all of last year and earlier this season he was having to block for two thanks to the human turnstile right next to him.
Share 49ersWebzone