There are 232 users in the forums

Bear Pascol, the Giants TE that Baalke drafted and Coach Singlecell cut last year.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by fourmobowls:
I love Trent Baalke ability to evaluate small school players like Bear Pascol. He did a great job for the Giants yesterday, catching cluth passes to extend their drives. To bad Singlecell had to cut him and now he is a reliable TE for Giants. I can't wait to see how Kilgore, Person, and Dobbs turn out down the road for the 49ers.

TE Jake Ballard is their new guy. Pascoe is the blocking TE.

• DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by valrod33:
He has 7 catches on the year

Yeah but look at his YAC LOOK AT HIS YAC!!
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by fourmobowls:
I love Trent Baalke ability to evaluate small school players like Bear Pascol. He did a great job for the Giants yesterday, catching cluth passes to extend their drives. To bad Singlecell had to cut him and now he is a reliable TE for Giants. I can't wait to see how Kilgore, Person, and Dobbs turn out down the road for the 49ers.

TE Jake Ballard is their new guy. Pascoe is the blocking TE.

Pascoe is actually listed as a FB on their depth chart.
Originally posted by YungAce:
1. Bear Pascoe
2. I'm pretty sure McClueless drafted him

3.) Clutch
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Pascoe is actually listed as a FB on their depth chart.

Saw him lining up mostly as a FB. Isn't he like 6'6'', pretty damn tall for a FB. I think they also use him as the 2nd string TE.
Pascoe was drafted as a blocking TE by McCloughan. Hoener i believe was our former TE coach before he wasn't retained by Harbaugh.
I have wondered if Bear Pascoe would be on the team if Pascoe was around when Harbaugh got hired. I think Harbaugh would have kept him
Share 49ersWebzone