There are 440 users in the forums
At this point in their careers Hunter > Gore?
Nov 13, 2011 at 4:32 PM
- rtj03
- Veteran
- Posts: 702
I love gore n he deserves to be in the 49 er hall of fame n NFL hall of fame consideration. Still want him on our team n don't want to trade him! But seems a little old n Hunter has that spark n ability to make something out of nothing were Gore doesn't seem to have that much more.
Nov 13, 2011 at 4:32 PM
- okdkid
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,726
What about 5 straight games with 100+ yards would make you say that?
Nov 13, 2011 at 4:34 PM
- pdizo916
- Member
- Posts: 38,241
This thread...
Nov 13, 2011 at 4:35 PM
- rtj03
- Veteran
- Posts: 702
Originally posted by okdkid:What about 5 straight games with 100+ yards would make you say that?
He isn't done I know that but hunter seems to add a little more when he's in
Nov 13, 2011 at 4:36 PM
- forty9ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 318
Originally posted by okdkid:
What about 5 straight games with 100+ yards would make you say that?
this
Nov 13, 2011 at 4:37 PM
- dhp318
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,924
Gore is hurt. So if you count injury/health as a skill 9which it is), then maybe. But keep in mind Hunter has never had to carry the load like Gore has. I'll take Gore.
Nov 13, 2011 at 4:37 PM
- jayb49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 998
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:This thread...
This...
Nov 13, 2011 at 4:40 PM
- AB81Rules
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 34,106
No, Gore is still a top back, its tough when you get hurt to run. Hunter will take time, Idk if he is an every down back, When Gore does retire/leave, we will need another top notch back.
Nov 13, 2011 at 4:41 PM
- 9erObsession
- Veteran
- Posts: 730
Gore is still legit this thread isn't
Nov 13, 2011 at 4:43 PM
- BubbaParisMVP
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,213
Originally posted by okdkid:
What about 5 straight games with 100+ yards would make you say that?
Pretty hard to argue with that. Hunter is an outstanding second option, but Gore remains the superior back.
Edit: That being the case, I wouldn't mind seeing Gore given next week off. I want him healthy for Turkey Day.
[ Edited by BubbaParisMVP on Nov 13, 2011 at 4:44 PM ]
Nov 13, 2011 at 4:43 PM
- boqi
- Veteran
- Posts: 189
Gore is effective but will have to show Hunter more of the ropes before he hands over the torch.
Since I've joined WZ I notice a lot of babies who gripe about certain threads....
Please, if you don't care for a thread, then don't open it. I don't care how many clever gifs or jpegs you have.
Since I've joined WZ I notice a lot of babies who gripe about certain threads....
Please, if you don't care for a thread, then don't open it. I don't care how many clever gifs or jpegs you have.
Nov 13, 2011 at 4:44 PM
- overthemiddle
- Veteran
- Posts: 653
Gore thru the playoffs.
Nov 13, 2011 at 4:45 PM
- sfout
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,443
dude he banged up his knee and we had faith in Hunter to take his place, quit over reacting and let it play out. Our game plan was obviously more pass oriented anyway. They dared us to throw by constantly run blitzing and playing weak coverage on the backend.
Nov 13, 2011 at 4:45 PM
- monsterzero789
- Veteran
- Posts: 24,304
These f**king threads make me want to murder kittens. WHAT THE f**k?
[ Edited by monsterzero789 on Nov 13, 2011 at 4:46 PM ]
Nov 13, 2011 at 4:46 PM
- PRIMETIME21
- Veteran
- Posts: 18,806
i would rest gore a week , since we got the cards this next week. Not like we will need much to beat the cards.