LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 439 users in the forums

Grantland - Could Alex Smith Become the Worst Quarterback to Ever Win a Super Bowl?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • kdogg
  • Veteran
http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle/post/_/id/7401/could-alex-smith-become-the-worst-quarterback-to-ever-win-a-super-bowl

Like the great Dom Torretto said, "Winning is Winnin!"
Yes he could win a Superbowl or two. But he could never be the worst qb to win one. Dilfer? Rypien? That position is taken.
[ Edited by English on Oct 21, 2011 at 2:06 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Dilfer, Ravens. Superbowl XXXV
E. Manning was a lot worse during the Giants SuperBowl season than what Alex Smith is showing.
Trent Dilfer was worse.
Originally posted by taney71:
E. Manning was a lot worse during the Giants SuperBowl season than what Alex Smith is showing.

This. -Giants were so MEDIOCRE they EARNED their underdog/road warrior status, and their defense carried them all the f**king way.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Why are you posting photos of naked black men in every thread?

^^^ dude, please stop with the pics. I dont need co workers walking by thinking I'm bi.

No, because Billick said it was impossible.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Oct 21, 2011 at 2:32 PM ]
Originally posted by kdogg:
http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle/post/_/id/7401/could-alex-smith-become-the-worst-quarterback-to-ever-win-a-super-bowl

Like the great Dom Torretto said, "Winning is Winnin!"

This is a guy that's #3 in Kurt Warner's top-5 QB's. There have been several QB's just recently that weren't as good and won one. Eli, Roethlisberger (2005), Brady (2001), Brad Johnson.

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
^^^ dude, please stop with the pics. I dont need co workers walking by thinking I'm bi.

Haha I was thinking the same thing dude. I'm all looking behind my back n s**t lol hoping no one sees it.

It's not me -- it's that Snake guy. I swears. I get blamed for everything...

I dont need co workers walking by thinking I'm bi.

Don't we all though, really?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
That would be great if it happened.
Share 49ersWebzone