LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 289 users in the forums

Is Kyle williams ready to replace Joshua?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Some people rise to the challenge and even surprise themselves. We will see.
I think Crabtree rose to the occasion today..he played well.
Kyle williams is looking awesome today. very crisp route running
Should Williams start opposite Crabtree going forward?????
He needs to be replacing Edwards. Edwards is a non factor in fact he is more harm than good right now.
It's sure looking like Williams and Crabtree are our best WRs.
Williams has to show much more, but it was nice to see he finally emerged in this game.
  • bors
  • Veteran
grt him more balls
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Williams definitely took advantage of his opportunity today. I would hope that he sticks as our #3 or more.
IMO Edwards will be the odd man out, Crabs, Morgan, Williams and Ginn + mid to high DP in 2012

He's ready.
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
I think Crabtree rose to the occasion today..he played well.

this.

I've been waiting to see this guy play more he has excellent speed and quickness with good hands, we need players like this to step up if we are going to beat the Packers who are stacked on offense.
Hell to the no!! JMorgan had great size and blocking ability . 1 decent game can't replace that kind of heart.
He played well. But how much of that was Harbaugh wanting to get Williams some playing time in front of his home town team? Edwards I think is hurting more then he's letting on. Even in the Giants game he looked slow running.
Originally posted by Ninerfan81:
He played well. But how much of that was Harbaugh wanting to get Williams some playing time in front of his home town team? Edwards I think is hurting more then he's letting on. Even in the Giants game he looked slow running.

Harbaugh plays to win, not to get his guys a little extra action in front of their boys.
Share 49ersWebzone