LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 216 users in the forums

THIS IS THE BEGINING !!!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

I must re-watch this game somewhere

I DVR'd it
Originally posted by Gore_21:
This is great but we had soooooo many mistakes today. If we want to be fine with going 8-8 or so and being kicked out after one round of the playoffs then this is probably good enough. If we want to make a run we better fix our mistakes and get better.

this was a road win in philly. we are getting better
This is great but we had soooooo many mistakes today. If we want to be fine with going 8-8 or so and being kicked out after one round of the playoffs then this is probably good enough. If we want to make a run we better fix our mistakes and get better.

this was a road win in philly. we are getting better
jim won more games in his first season than walsh

but seriously this is a start of greatness
Originally posted by Lobo49er:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

I must re-watch this game somewhere

I DVR'd it

I'm positive it will be on NFL replay
I feel so damn proud, happy, excited...its amazing
Originally posted by Gelder:
best that ive felt in 10 years

I was feeling the same. Biggest win in 10 years. Wowwwwwwwwwww Lets keep this going Talk about a team effort.
Originally posted by NinersEverywhere:
Originally posted by YungAce:

YEAHHH!!

haha I told everyone so.
so hyped about the game, we have coming up next week

this line of reasoning made sense after squeaking by Seattle at home, but after this game, it just sounds like pissing in the punch bowl for the hell of it.
LET'S NOT GET TOO AHEAD OF OURSELVES BUT IF WE GO 4- 2 INTO THE BYE WEEK, I WILL BE EXTREMELY SATISFIED.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Originally posted by DANADA:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That Miller dude has to get some credit!
Originally posted by Niner4ever:
That Miller dude has to get some credit!

yeah, he has been a HUGE surprise. I thought turning him into a FB was a mistake but he definitely adds something to the offense. Very, very impressed by him.
Share 49ersWebzone