LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 200 users in the forums

NFL Power Rankings...After week #3!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Jim Rome was all over da Raidaz nuts this morning
We beat the Bengals and didnt the Bengals beat the Browns? That would be my only gripe.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by verb1der:
Wow the damn Lions went from NFL doormat to elite status... why can't the 49ers turn it around like that?

Staford
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by fly15:
Wow the damn Lions went from NFL doormat to elite status... why can't the 49ers turn it around like that?

Staford

Pretty much.

Its amazing how much one player can impact a franchise, just ask the Colts.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Seems about right. Our offense is struggling (32nd if you didn't know), of course people aren't going to take them seriously.
Originally posted by susweel:

Staford

Pretty much.

Its amazing how much one player can impact a franchise, just ask the Colts.

That is true, in both years Stafford got injured, the Lions were crap. Now he's healthy and they're among the elite.
we're moving up and after we beat the eagles we should hit around 15/16

Staford

Suh
Other than a little quibble about the placement of the Bears relative to the 49ers, the ranking is about right. I had more problems with the rankings last week than this week.

Quarterback.

Originally posted by MiamiNiner:
Suh

Stafford

Calivn Johnson....

They started hitting on their draft picks. Too many years of not hitting on them put them at the bottom and now the exact opposite. Just need some secondary help and some OL help. Mikel Leshoure, there 2nd round pick at RB is out so that should help if they get him back next year. Nick Fairley has yet to play as well I believe. Still, we are 3 weeks in and it is a long season. 3-0 is the easy part... finishing strong and playing at this level the rest of the way will be tougher. Glad for the Bills and Lions because they are always 2 of the teams I always root for. Not like a fan or anything but I hope for the best for them. Especially DET, spent a lot of years watching them get pounded by the NFC Central (North now) living in Wisc. before I got Sunday Ticket.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 27, 2011 at 2:18 PM ]
If the Niners beat New England or the Jets our ranking would be higher. This sunday is our opportunity. We get a beat up Philadelphia. If we beat them any way possible we go up in the standings. If we beat them decisively we will go up decisively. Not only that but if we beat Philadelphia we will be 3-1 and half way through the toughest part of our season. All we would have to do is win 6 of our remaining 12 games and we would be over .500 and will most likely win the division. So this is a great opportunity to see if we learned anything from the Dallas game and from the Cincinnati game.
Originally posted by Ninefan56:
If the Niners beat New England or the Jets our ranking would be higher. This sunday is our opportunity. We get a beat up Philadelphia. If we beat them any way possible we go up in the standings. If we beat them decisively we will go up decisively. Not only that but if we beat Philadelphia we will be 3-1 and half way through the toughest part of our season. All we would have to do is win 6 of our remaining 12 games and we would be over .500 and will most likely win the division. So this is a great opportunity to see if we learned anything from the Dallas game and from the Cincinnati game.

I hope we learned how to block. If we can at the very least get the running game going a bit more and get around the middle of the pack then we could have some good chances.
How are we tied with the Browns?? They lost to Cincy at home and we beat Cincy on the road. Also, our one loss was at least to a good team and we should have won. If we win next week, we BETTER BE in the top-13 or so...
Originally posted by andes14:
How are we tied with the Browns?? They lost to Cincy at home and we beat Cincy on the road. Also, our one loss was at least to a good team and we should have won. If we win next week, we BETTER BE in the top-13 or so...

Who cares?! Just keep winning
Share 49ersWebzone