Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Please do tell o great negative pole of the webzone.
sus keeps it real around here. When things get too positive, he balances the force.
There are 448 users in the forums
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Please do tell o great negative pole of the webzone.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Dude you do not know, you are just guessing like everyone else and being the negative type you are you are guessing the worst. Smith has gotten at least a little better every single year he has played without a broken throwing shoulder, and has looked even better through two games this season. I don't know what his ceiling is and neither do you or anyone else.
I know things you dont.
Please do tell o great negative pole of the webzone.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:I bet the Mayans were talking about Niner Talk when they predicted that 2012 would be the end of the world.
Originally posted by susweel:Alex peaked in year 2 the last games against Seattle and Denver. After those games I thought we were set for the next decade.
Dude this is it, its year 7 we already know. There is no magic pill with this dude he has peaked.

Originally posted by Milkman:
Don't need a crystal ball for this one... Josh Johnson, Kaep, Tolzien... winner takes all.
No hating on Alex, I just don't see him coming back with Johnson coming on board (guaranteed signing).
Plus we have to free up JJ's jersey number
Because we don't have something better.