LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 224 users in the forums

The Lost

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Lately it seems we have a bad lost this game every year, it seems to define our season last year NO and year before Minn. Both years we didn't bounce back and continued to loose, not seeming to learn from our mistakes. What will we do this year, I'm tried of seeing us loose this way and it really makes me sick to the stomach, I wanted us to win badly and wonder if we will ever have a winning team again that everybody respects. I really miss the glory days, seems like its be decades since we had a winning team.
So what do you guys think to we sink or swim the rest of the season?
I personally think the "Lost" was a great TV series and I fully intend on buying the complete collection on DVD.
I have more confidence in this coaching staff. They will make the team rise to an expected 500 type season. He's going to need 3 years to get to where he wants to be.
  • Jiks
WTF is going on in this thread?!?!?!?!?
Originally posted by Eastcoast49er:

Swimming baby. 9-7 takes the division. Just need to get to those nine wins. Harbaugh and team will get better every week.
Originally posted by highwayone:
I have more confidence in this coaching staff. They will make the team rise to an expected 500 type season. He's going to need 3 years to get to where he wants to be.

That looks about right. I know people don't like hearing this, but this is year one of rebuilding attempt four. Or is it five?
This team is gonna bounce back big time and beat the stuffing out of the Bengals.

This is one area where Jim is gonna pay off big. No way he lets us put our heads down and tank the rest of the year. Instead, its gonna be a teaching lesson and I really think we progess nicely from here on out.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Loss, Lost, Lose

Originally posted by modninerfan:
Loss, Lost, Lose

But if we can turn it around and WIN, keep WINNING, we will become WINNERS again
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Loss, Lost, Lose

I think the OP was trying to say "Lost" was a great television series while the 49ers offense needs to play more loose
even if gore
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
even if gore

lol
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Who you calling loose buddy?
Share 49ersWebzone