There are 227 users in the forums

Let's do it a-Ginn!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Did anyone else hear Harbaugh on murph and Mac earlier this week? He said he thought this would make a good slogan and murph and Mac said theyd make some tshirts up. I'd love to see someone have a sign like this for the game just to see if Harbaugh would comment on it next week. I would've done it but I live in SoCal now so can't make the games.
lets not start cuppin' each others balls just yet. Kickers will start kicking away from Ginn because of his last performance.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
lets not start cuppin' each others balls just yet. Kickers will start kicking away from Ginn because of his last performance.

Ginn even said he was surprised they kicked it to him after the first TD run.
  • Chico
  • Veteran

We've been deprived for so many years that we will take what we can get
Originally posted by NorthNiner:

Ginn even said he was surprised they kicked it to him after the first TD run.

Kickers will keep making those mistakes... remember Eagles-Giants last year, it'll happen.

He's gonna always get chances on kick off returns if the kicker cant boot it out of the endzone. But his punt returns will probably be going down substantially.
How are Dallas's punter and kicker, any good? We haven't played the cowboys in so long I really don't pay attention to their team. I avoid watching them whenever possible.
we have at least 3 very capable return men in Ginn, Hunter and Williams.

remember when we cut Rossum and had no backup?? Ahhhh, good times, good time.
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
If Ginn keeps lighting it up like this, Baalke is going to look like an idiot for shortening his contract to him being a FA after this year just to save a little money. We'll get outbid for his services.
Originally posted by Shaj:
If Ginn keeps lighting it up like this, Baalke is going to look like an idiot for shortening his contract to him being a FA after this year just to save a little money. We'll get outbid for his services.

This
we have at least 3 very capable return men in Ginn, Hunter and Williams.

remember when we cut Rossum and had no backup?? Ahhhh, good times, good time.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Baalke already looks like an idiot.

Originally posted by susweel:

why did i come in this thread!!!!
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

That's what I thought after the first touchdown.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

To be enlightened by my greatness.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame

yeah and im sure you'd be the first to compliment Baalke for the contract restructure if Ginn looked like sh*t this year.
Share 49ersWebzone