There are 227 users in the forums

Match-up Analysis from Cowboy Fan

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Nice. You will get about 200 more from here by gameday. Lots of guys log on today and tomorrow and during the game.

But after that we'll be arguing about Alex Smith. If you really want to start making money, do some detailed analysis of Alex Smith. Check out our "90.4" thread. Its 70+ pages of f**king awesome.

Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Wow, that was actually a good analysis. He was objective which is surprising.

Thanks for posting.

ONE A SIDE NOTE: I grabbed this 49er analysis off the cowboys forum. It is from a 49er fan.

49ers passing against Cowboys defense: Advantage cowboys cause Alex sux and has small hands.

niners run against cowboys: cowboys again because alex sux and had 7 years to show nothing.

49ers Special tms vs cowboys: advantage niners but smith has small hands and can only throw for 124 yards.

49ers defense vs Romo: Patrick Willis is great but often stands by Alex who is horrible and has small hands and stooopid blue eyes.

Must have been susweel....

dont know about that. that post seems to be more thought out and have more depth than Susweel's posts. possible though.
That will work
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
dont know about that. that post seems to be more thought out and have more depth than Susweel's posts. possible though.

A susweel post usually is structured like:
" x happened because Alex smith sucks."
Rape em like the Seachickens last week.....
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
"no one runs on Patrick Willis"

couldn't have said it better myself.

there was a play last week where Lynch stiff armed one of our LB and for a second I thought it was willis. I about shat myself. Then i saw it was bowman.

It could be said better: "no one runs on Patrick Willis without thier nuts ending up inside their a*****e."

Fixed, for the Cowp***y fan.
a west coast offense that is in sync with a smart QB that can make quick decisions and throws an accurate ball in just the right spot can lead to big plays against a team with a bad secondary but strong pass rush.--witness the Montana to Taylor 90 yard + TDs against the rams in 1989!
Share 49ersWebzone