LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 279 users in the forums

Fans at the Stick this Sunday...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It was disgusting to hear the crowd cheer DEFENSE when we had the ball Our public affairs guys need to do something to get the fans back in the house.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Very embarrassing....felt like we were at a Cowboys home game. The Cowboys fans next to us, they were cool not trashing talking like many others, flew out here from Dallas. Those are die-hard fans. You can see so many patches of Cowboy fans throughout the stadium. The Red was almost invisible.

Not to mention...those red flags they were giving out for FREE.....there were so many left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! People grabbing 10+ each.
I was the game at the stick? I thought we were in Dallas for a second.....f**king pathetic...screw frisco might as well move the team to SC....it's obvious the local fans don't give a s**t.
I think the fan base is tired of overpaying to see a mediocre effort in a chit hole stadium unfortunately......
It is what it is... Cowboys have a HUGE fan base. Even when the play in Oakland a lot of their fans show up, and no one shows up to Oak Town. Also, the Cowboys are similar to the Lakers in the amount of banwagon fans they have. In Sac, half the people are Laker/Cowboy fans. While it was sad, I knew it was going to be like that. Even Jason Witten said he never really saw that at a road game.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by SF2AZNiner:
I think the fan base is tired of overpaying to see a mediocre effort in a chit hole stadium unfortunately......

Yet Dallas fans travel 1000 miles to SF to watch a game and they are only a tiny bit better than we are. 1 playoff win in 14 years is Dallas's mantra. That's the different from this crap we call the "Faithful " and other fans. They would rather sit home and stream the game illegally, then feel the right they can b***h about the Yorks, and the orginaztion.
Originally posted by 9inermaniac:
It was disgusting to hear the crowd cheer DEFENSE when we had the ball Our public affairs guys need to do something to get the fans back in the house.

i think it's called winning
Winning solves everything.
ton of cowboy fans around the bay area. was not surprised at all.
Listening to 95.7 on the way to work...Maiocco said the 2005 game vs the Cowboys was worse in terms of Cowboy fans being there. But he did say this game: the Cowboy fans were a hell of a lot louder than Niner fans.

• jimrat
  • Veteran
They are talking about it on KNBR, some douche called in and said he sold his ticket that was worth $125 to a Cowboy fan for $300 bucks
Were they playing in Dallas?
I'm from Texas & this was my first game at the stick. I am embarrased how cowboy fans were louder than ours. Ive also seen more cowboy jerseys around SF than ours. I really hope the Niners get moved to LA where they will get more support. Ridiculous.
  • boqi
  • Veteran

EXACTLY.
Originally posted by boqi:

EXACTLY.
This.
Share 49ersWebzone