LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 197 users in the forums

Fans at the Stick this Sunday...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
they need to let the sound guy know not to start "DEFENSE" chants during a tv timeout!

Actually, the reason they do that is because the stadium isn't allowed to play any loud noises over the PA before a play. Same with Niner Noise I think.

i think we need to start bringing our own drums to start the chant at the right time.
Originally posted by SF2AZNiner:
Originally posted by alpha81:
first & last time I come to SF to watch the Niners. This experience sucked & rather watch them when they go to Phoenix...atleast the real fans will be there

Everybody seems to like to come out for this game the fan base is off the hook every year in the desert!

You guys are joking right?

Ive been to every Niner game in Arizona for the past 10 years, and Arizona fans have demonstrated that they are the worst fanbase in America. No just Cardinals fans....but fans of all Arizona sports teams. Completely unintelligent, lack of passion, dont support their teams, dont know when to cheer, have music playing to simulate crowd noise, etc. I went to a Diamondbacks playoff game and bought tickets from the ticket booth, 45 minutes before the game, and sat in the lower level by third base. They are the worst. And I dont mean the worst like Raider fans. But they are just awful.

I really cant believe what you two just wrote. Just baffles me.
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
first & last time I come to SF to watch the Niners. This experience sucked & rather watch them when they go to Phoenix...atleast the real fans will be there

Everybody seems to like to come out for this game the fan base is off the hook every year in the desert!

Ive been to every Niner game in Arizona for the past 10 years, and Arizona fans have demonstrated that they are the worst fanbase in America. No just Cardinals fans....but fans of all Arizona sports teams. Completely unintelligent, lack of passion, dont support their teams, dont know when to cheer, have music playing to simulate crowd noise, etc. I went to a Diamondbacks playoff game and bought tickets from the ticket booth, 45 minutes before the game, and sat in the lower level by third base. They are the worst. And I dont mean the worst like Raider fans. But they are just awful.

I can't believe that you are so confused with what they are trying to say. They are saying that the real 49ER FANS COME OUT!!!!! SMH

They weren't talking about the Cardinal/Diamondback fans. They were saying about how much real niner fans that go to the game when they play @ AZ. I went to one of these games a couple years back during the season opener and they are right. It was very similiar to this last game in that Niner fans were cheering louder than the Cardinal fans and the cards were the home team.
Originally posted by boqi:
And how would they know if they're a cowboy fan or not? Bay Area fans have better things to do than watch a mediocre team.

f YOU.

Then why the hell do they continue to hold the season tickets? Give them up so a real fan can buy them.
Originally posted by backontop:

I can't believe that you are so confused with what they are trying to say. They are saying that the real 49ER FANS COME OUT!!!!! SMH

Fair enough. My bad. It was late. lol
  • Jiks
Gotta give props to the fans for their performance yesterday. The Stick was on fire it seemed. Now I was watching through a crappy t.v. but it seemed like the crowd was alive and really helped out. I often heard "DEFENSE" and "Let's Go Niners." It was good to see it like that.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Gotta give props to the fans for their performance yesterday. The Stick was on fire it seemed. Now I was watching through a crappy t.v. but it seemed like the crowd was alive and really helped out. I often heard "DEFENSE" and "Let's Go Niners." It was good to see it like that.

I heard on TV that the fans chanted "Let Go Alex"..is that true?
Share 49ersWebzone