LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 435 users in the forums

Fans at the Stick this Sunday...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
All I want to say is if you're a season ticket holder and you sold your tickets to a Cowboys fan, F*CK YOU.
Originally posted by area49:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
More reason to move to Santa Clara. Maybe it'll eliminate the enemy fan by half.

lol Santa Clara.

lol Los Angeles
  • Jiks
Originally posted by Blitz:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
I can honestly say I'm more dissappointed in this fanbase than I am in losing this game. It's embarrassing to be part of one of the worst fan-base's on the planet. When you boo your own players off the field, then come back and get out cheered in your own house there is something wrong there.

This.

I really wish the 49ers would leave that city now. I truly do. They are an embarrassing lot. No f**king pride. Don't deserve a team anymore. After seeing that s**t today, is it any wonder the 9ers can't seem to have more pride in thier play? Not really. The city/area doesn't deserve them anymore. I wish the 9ers would leave, go someplace else, get a REAL home field instead of a psuedo home field.

I think I just had an awakening today of what the REAL problem may be with the 9ers...it's the reflection of the home crowd. Teams take on the reflection of their city, it all makes perfect sense to me now about why the 9ers can't seem to pull their head out of their ass..
You might get killed by some of the locals around here, but as far as what's best for the orginization and a new stadium? Elsewhere may be the place to look. This isn't dogging on the fans here, but if you were the 49ers and not selling tickets, and such, wouldn't it be better to go somewhere that is cheaper for a stadium. Somewhere that would fit more to your needs? It is a business afterall.

Edit: And this is pure speculation b.t.w not saying this should or will happen.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Sep 18, 2011 at 6:11 PM ]
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by area49:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
More reason to move to Santa Clara. Maybe it'll eliminate the enemy fan by half.

lol Santa Clara.

lol Los Angeles

Santa Clara > LA

Why? Santa Clara hasn't had, and lost, NFL teams due to lack of support from the local fans.

Cowboy fans these days.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Santa Clara > LA

Why? Santa Clara hasn't had, and lost, NFL teams due to lack of support from the local fans.

Cowboy fans these days.

i use to remember when we were popular. Are we still popular?
All I want to say is if you're a season ticket holder and you sold your tickets to a Cowboys fan, F*CK YOU.

This
  • boqi
  • Veteran

And how would they know if they're a cowboy fan or not? Bay Area fans have better things to do than watch a mediocre team.

f YOU.
[ Edited by boqi on Sep 18, 2011 at 6:35 PM ]
Originally posted by boqi:

And how would they know if they're a cowboy fan or not? Bay Area fans have better things to do than watch a mediocre team.

f YOU.

Is that you sing?
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:

f YOU.

Is that you sing?
LMAO

Return of Singlecell?
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:

f YOU.

Is that you sing?

No. That is a season ticket holder that sold his seats to Cowboys fans.

Their fans whooped our fans asses. Especially Late in the game. My section was kinda dissapointing. The sound guy also starts the "D-FENCE" chants way too early. By the time the cowboys break the huddle the chants are already dead. The cowboys fans chants were way more focused and lasted til the ball snapped
That was embarrassing. Towards the end of the game it seemed like a college bowl game with a split crowd.
u know the bay area are full of bandwagoners.... how do u explain EVERYONE liking the giants.....half of em liking the lakers.....only a 1/3 liking the niners and ALMOST EVERYONE liking the sharks. I cannot comprehend how one could like the giants AND sharks AND cowboys. there is no connection whatsoever.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Jason Witten on Cowboys fans at Candlestick: "That doesn't happen very often in this game. That was special."
it is the cowboys. I don't think we are the only fans in the NFL to feel this way after the cowboys come through. Certain teams fan bases travel well and I would have to believe that "Americas team" would have to have a fan base that show up, at all stadiums.
Share 49ersWebzone