Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 677 users in the forums

What will the 49ers first offensive play be?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What will the 49ers first offensive play be?

Gore up the middle for 10 yards

If an Alex fumble happens I'll explode, he can do that against Philly but not the bloody Seahawks
[ Edited by JerryRice1848 on Sep 7, 2011 at 7:52 PM ]
Dude - "time out to prevent delay of game" - thats funny s**t! If you jinxed us and that happens now I'll cry.

But seriously, I suspect Harbaugh is going to field base personnel in a standard set, then motion to a unconventional set and run a fairly unique play. It may not look very unique to the average spectator, but I'll bet it is something that absolutely causes the opposing DC to worry about their game plan and assumptions. That is the kind of mind-game I would expect from JH.

Where is "roll out to the right and throw out of bounds" option?
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 29,755
Originally posted by Shaj:

did you just take a picture from his rookie year?
penalty, offense, too many threads on the field, five yards, repeat 1st down
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 29,755
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by Shaj:

did you just take a picture from his rookie year?

have no idea. just having fun. In all seriousness, I voted for Gore straight up the gut.
  • mike
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,827
As a man named sing once shouted, "GORE UP DA MIDDLE!"
I was thinking play action pass to Davis over the middle. The problem is it will probably be behind him and broken up. Man you know we're true fans when we've seen all this before, but still come back for more.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,293
Originally posted by oregonniner:
I was thinking play action pass to Davis over the middle. The problem is it will probably be behind him and broken up. Man you know we're true fans when we've seen all this before, but still come back for more.

i voted pass to vernon in the seam. which if you have watched helped vernon tie the record for td's by te. alex has thrown that pass well more times than not by far. so i dont know what youv been watching
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,149
Originally posted by Shaj:

haha nice pic
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
A roll out to the right and Alex throws it away.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,546
Pick 6!!!
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone