LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 290 users in the forums

The OFFICIAL Scott Tolzien Time Traveling Delorean of TRIUMPH!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by PTulini:

Originally posted by NinersEverywhere:
the picture... the best montana's face

He's just stunned and humbled by the awesomeness. I am sure that he is aware of how his 4 rings will pale in comparison to Tolzien's ten consecutive rings/MVPs/Pro Bowls and Nobel Peace Prizes (everyone stops fighting to watch him play).
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by NinersEverywhere:
the picture... the best montana's face

He's just stunned and humbled by the awesomeness. I am sure that he is aware of how his 4 rings will pale in comparison to Tolzien's ten consecutive rings/MVPs/Pro Bowls and Nobel Peace Prizes (everyone stops fighting to watch him play).

jajaja
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
lmao, Mark Henry is so random but the picture works
Originally posted by Esco:

He's playing the role of Frank Gore in the movie, the one David Lynch will direct after our 10-straight Superbowl wins!!!
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by Janitor:
Why is Mark Henry there?

What the hell is Mark Henry doing there?

He'll be playing in the O line instead of #76
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by Esco:

He's playing the role of Frank Gore in the movie, the one David Lynch will direct after our 10-straight Superbowl wins!!!

Naturally, and Scott Tolzien will play himself, as well as every other character, by using the USB conection he has growing from one of his penises to upload a digital rendering of his conception of the movie to Lynch's laptop. Lynch will edit nothing. His billing as the director is just a function of Tolzien's unparalleled humility.
lmfao Mark Henry
The only problem with the highlight film is that all of the receivers were open by 2 yds or more. Let's see if he can trow open his receivers. His arm is a little on the noodle side. I don't know how his arm compares to Montana's arm, strength wise, but if they are about the same the kid could have a good future.
Wow awesome pic and the fact hat mark Henry is randomly in this increases it's awesome rating a thousand times.

Originally posted by smashmouth51:
The only problem with the highlight film is that all of the receivers were open by 2 yds or more. Let's see if he can trow open his receivers. His arm is a little on the noodle side. I don't know how his arm compares to Montana's arm, strength wise, but if they are about the same the kid could have a good future.

He threw some ropes on out-breaking routes on thursday. Maybe his noodle arm was more a result of mechanical issues.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by smashmouth51:

He threw some ropes on out-breaking routes on thursday. Maybe his noodle arm was more a result of mechanical issues.

Or, maybe he just understands velocity and trajectory with timing are just as important. He through a 50yard bomb in that video.
This thread is just too much for me to handle...lmao "I was like who is that big black dude in the upper lefthand corner"...thanks for clearing it up guys!!!!
go niners!!!!
Great Scott!!!

Do I get a cookie for being the first one to say that (C'mon man...)?
Originally posted by 49erFanInTX83:
Great Scott!!!

Do I get a cookie for being the first one to say that (C'mon man...)?

yeah, but it's just a tracking cookie, and we all get them
Share 49ersWebzone