There are 167 users in the forums

report crabtree had surgery before camp

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Crabs is weird with the media though. No communications, everything is under cover..... Reminds me of Ricky Williams when he got drafted... he had social anxiety disorder though.
Originally posted by Shaj:
Crabs is weird with the media though. No communications, everything is under cover..... Reminds me of Ricky Williams when he got drafted... he had social anxiety disorder though.

He's got "DIVA anxiety disorder.".....
This is no big deal. Unless he starts missing regular season games then we have a problem. Preseason is a waste of time and if he needed to recover from injury this was the perfect time. He is a good WR and is going to have a big year in 2011.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

He's got "DIVA anxiety disorder.".....

trade him for desean jackson
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Snider8706:
This is no big deal. Unless he starts missing regular season games then we have a problem. Preseason is a waste of time and if he needed to recover from injury this was the perfect time. He is a good WR and is going to have a big year in 2011.

if the passes come his way, accurately and on time, he has potential for a big season.
Originally posted by Snider8706:

if the passes come his way, accurately and on time, he has potential for a big season.

if he can get some timing down with the QB's that might happen
not to worry crabtree can play without his ovaries
Originally posted by hofer36:

Originally posted by hofer36:

Seriously, I hope the doctor was kind enough to snip off Crabtree's gaping, undulating pastrami curtains of a preseason vagina. If he didn't, we need a new team doctor STAT.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

His college coach said before he was drafted, he is very shy. Just because he doesn't like talking, doesn't mean he is a diva or have attitude issues. He is just introvert and yeah - that's something he needs to work on in due time - but I don't think there is anything wrong with him. Some ppl are quiet and don't open up to ppl other than close family and friends. That's all there really is to no communication with the media imo.

The kid is not a diva, a diva would be the exact opposite of this kid. Divas are attention hungry and never miss a chance at media attention. He strikes me as a shy person, not really a problem in my eyes.
We may be penalized by the NFL for letting him catch a few warm-up balls. Jim Harbaugh needs to know what he can and can't do. Rookie move. Good thing Baalke came down to the field to stop it.
  • dj43
He got some bad advice and needs to do some maturing. There is nothing strange, unusual, evil about that. Yes, he has shown some diva signs but those can be overcome as well.

I know enough about feet and sports medicine to know that it is critical the bone be allowed to FULLY heal so as to prevent further injury. In the meantime, it sounds like he is doing as much as he can to learn the offense. We all need to do that thing that is most difficult for fans; be patient.
Originally posted by dj43:
He got some bad advice and needs to do some maturing. There is nothing strange, unusual, evil about that. Yes, he has shown some diva signs but those can be overcome as well.

I know enough about feet and sports medicine to know that it is critical the bone be allowed to FULLY heal so as to prevent further injury. In the meantime, it sounds like he is doing as much as he can to learn the offense. We all need to do that thing that is most difficult for fans; be patient.

Karma for milking last year's injury.
I hate Crabtree! Given his draft position he's a bust as well!
Share 49ersWebzone