There are 250 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I think it'll be close, but in the end, our defense should end this game for Seattle.

Reggie Smith will not be starting at safety this game, and Madieu Williams will not be playing much either, if at all.

We are down Willis, but we are up Goldson, and other DBs.

49ers 20
Seahawks 16

And Aldon.
Braylon Edwards gets a TD in this game
Originally posted by LundyLove:
Originally posted by mayo49:
My penis is starting to tingle, that means the game is getting close.

Keep that thing away from me

Bring out the gimp...

its gonna be LOUD
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I think it'll be close, but in the end, our defense should end this game for Seattle.

Reggie Smith will not be starting at safety this game, and Madieu Williams will not be playing much either, if at all.

We are down Willis, but we are up Goldson, and other DBs.

49ers 20
Seahawks 16

And Aldon.

Yes of course he'll be getting more playing time too.
Still concerned about Kyle Williams returning punts in Seattle. Don't want a repeat of the debacle in Seattle a few years ago under Singletary.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Still concerned about Kyle Williams returning punts in Seattle. Don't want a repeat of the debacle in Seattle a few years ago under Singletary.

Thankfully all of the participants in that debacle are gone. Not worried.
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Dec 22, 2011 at 3:17 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
God I hope we win this Saturday, we failed to sweep the Cards, if we're going to gain any kind of respect we have to win the last two games. I hope the brothers Smith (Alex, Justin, Aldon and little Reggie) play mad and blow these mutha fathers outta the park!!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

i'd definitely feel much more comfortable with Ginn back there, but Williams should do just fine. Wouldn't surprise me if he takes one to the house.
I don't like Kyle returning punts because I think that's how he got injured last time...but we'll see. I could be wrong.

Gore better not fumble the ball like a joto

ive got allen rossum's # on my speed dial...

of course, he never answers when i call
Originally posted by 12b6demurrer:
I don't like Kyle returning punts because I think that's how he got injured last time...but we'll see. I could be wrong.

That was actually Nate Clements I believe, in the Colts game.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by toeknee:

bet u VD fumbles. He's due. That dude carries the ball like a rookie.
Originally posted by toeknee:

AAAHHHHHHHHHHH!! like that damn game in seattle 2 yrs ago i hate when we play in seattle, way too much crap happens
Share 49ersWebzone