There are 256 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
should be fine if our corners handled the likes of wallace and brown and miller, so should be fine with baldwin rice and whos their te now?

Rice is on IR. We're dealing with Obomanu, Tate, Baldwin & Butler . . . and a patch-work o-line.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
should be fine if our corners handled the likes of wallace and brown and miller, so should be fine with baldwin rice and whos their te now?

Rice is on IR. We're dealing with Obomanu, Tate, Baldwin & Butler . . . and a patch-work o-line.

Seahawks are almost forced to play into our hand. With their patch work of WR's and Oline they are going to want to keep us out of our nickle package and keep Aldon at bay. Expect to see the Seahawks having to run the ball and sticking with Lynch who has been on a role lately. This plays into our strengths and we will be successful as long as we return to sound tackles. Missed tackles are on the rise lately, we need to tackle well to win the game.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
if Willis is out, Lynch is gonna score a running TD. Book it. Grant misses tackles.
I like to see another game from Larry Grant. It's a good thing he was with the Rams and have played against all these division opponents before. Another good week of rest for Willis. Stadium noise is always a problem in Seattle but this defense this year can play anywhere. We will start out conservative on offense. Take our passing shots to the outside. Hopefully Smith and his receivers can connect a few deep ones. Kyle Williams and Crabtree. May some slants and a TD to Braylon. That would go a long way to get Braylon back into the game.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
if Willis is out, Lynch is gonna score a running TD. Book it. Grant misses tackles.

But Bowman dont
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by valrod33:

But Bowman dont

i've seen him miss a few.

Lynch will not get 100 yards rushing and will not score a rushing TD. Book it.

But Bowman dont

Lynch has to pass the D line first.

Lynch is not a east west runner. He needs to go through the tackles
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Dec 22, 2011 at 9:18 AM ]

But Bowman dont

Ive seen you miss a few

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

But Bowman dont

Ive seen you miss a few

like ur scalp

But Bowman dont

Ive seen you miss a few

like ur scalp

Arrow to the knee

But Bowman dont

Ive seen you miss a few

like ur scalp

Arrow to the knee

But Bowman dont

Ive seen you miss a few

like ur scalp

Arrow to the knee

That joke is just stupid....
Peter King picked the Seahawks, 17-10. and then he called 49ers fans "cute" for being upset when he picks against the team.

i f**king hate Peter King.
Share 49ersWebzone