There are 174 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CLEVELAND BROWNS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
17-16 Niners.

We score 2 defensive touchdowns. Ginn returns a kick to the browns 25, we kick a FG to win. We set an all time record for fewest yards from scrimmage with 17.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
This is a classic game of taking care of business. We are clearly the better team in all 18 phases of the game. It's just a matter of executing it every play
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
No way in hell we lose to the Browns at home after a bye week.

Niners 37
Browns 9

I hope not. Look for Harbaugh to attempt to set the tone early with the power and try to dominate with the run. I'm not expecting a big game out of Alex. But, what do I know?

I see a closer game. Niners 24-10.
Will the Browns Defense be the best we've faced so far this year !?!
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

Nah, I still say it was the Bengals oddly enough. They are no joke.
Other than this most recent game against the Seahawks the Brown have given up over 100 yards rushing in every game.
its going to be a good test to see where this team head is!! did Federick P soft hang around with some of the players on in the bye week? or are we centered and concetrated on the credo of this week game is the most important of the season because is the only game this week!!

we should win convinsebly but we will see they have a good defense!!
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IWasWrongRubber:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
No way in hell we lose to the Browns at home after a bye week.

Niners 37
Browns 9

I hope not. Look for Harbaugh to attempt to set the tone early with the power and try to dominate with the run. I'm not expecting a big game out of Alex. But, what do I know?

I see a closer game. Niners 24-10.

Statistically we wont see a big game out of Alex unless we are playing from behind. Harbaugh wont play like Sean Payton and pass pass pass, he will play ball security and run the clock out. I wouldnt be surprised to see another 200 yard rushing performance by this team.
Since the bye weeks started a couple weeks ago, only Baltimore, KC, and Denver have won in their first game back. And Denver probably didn't even deserve to. A little nervous about teams laying an egg afterward.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

Not even the top quarter. Baltimore, Cinci, Washington, and Detroit are all allowing fewer points per game.

Lets not get cocky. We need to be careful and not play down to our competition. Any team can win any given Sunday. I'm sure Eagle's fans thought they were gonna walk all over us. It great we are going to have Braylon back though.
1 2 3 4 F

CLE 0 3 0 7 10
SF 6 7 10 3 26

A. Smith 22-32 259yds 2td 0int ; 3rushes 19yds

F. Gore 17rushes 81yds 1td ; 3rec 27yds
K. Hunter 7rushes 38yds ; 2rec 18yds

V. Davis 6rec 74yds td
M. Crabtree 5 rec 65yds
B. Edwards 4rec 60yds td

P. Willis 11tk
N. Bowman 10tk
A. Smith 2sk
  • rserda
  • Veteran
Is it Sunday yet? I'm having withdrawals
They have a near shutdown CB in Haden.
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
They have a near shutdown CB in Haden.

which is why we'll score 10 and lose 16-10.
Share 49ersWebzone