There are 270 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CLEVELAND BROWNS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
gonna add more victims to our list of casualties (dallas cowboys and friends). whoever has the misfortune of goin up against our defense usually pays dearly.
  • cools
  • Veteran
They may have lost some key players during the Seahawks game...

WR Mohamed Massaquoi and TE Benjamin Watson have been diagnosed with concussions. LG Shawn Lauvao will undergo an MRI on his knee Monday.
from Browns RapidReports
Doubt that Harbaugh allows his team to take the bus to the stadium for granted let alone a game. Another TB game? All depends on which way the ball bounces as breaks can skew a game.

Two weeks to prepare, inferior offense, lesser defense, injuries impacting them while our injured get healthy--a lot to like with this game.

Pat Shurmur and Mike Holmgren should be a formiddable force to turn Cleveland around...have to like a coach who played on the OLine in college!
man, fuk the browns!
Can't wait for Sunday, it was boring without the niners playing. Im also anxious to see Edwards play, hope he gets a lot of playing time. GO NINERS!
Originally posted by MILFS:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Their offense is pathetic to begin with and Massoquoi had a concussion today, so he may out Sunday. Their defense has good numbers but they've played some pretty horrific offenses so far this year. The highest ranked was Oakland at #13, the rest of the offenses they've faced are in the bottom third in yards per game and scoring.

We're going to kill them

LOL

I have a feeling this game might be closer than anticipated.

Take the Niners and give the points.
I watched the browns game this sunday and im changing my prediction

49ers-55
Browns-1
Check out this dude's Halloween costume that he's wearing to the game next Sunday . . . very authentic looking!!

http://twitpic.com/750f7l
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Oct 24, 2011 at 8:38 AM ]
9 1/2 Point Favorites
Check out this dude's Halloween costume that he's wearing to the game next Sunday . . . very authentic looking!!

Nearly flawless, but missing the little masking-tape wrapped around the sharpie into the black string/whistle band!!!

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Nearly flawless, but missing the little masking-tape wrapped around the sharpie into the black string/whistle band!!!

looks good, not as good as those 2 guys dressed like rex ryan who were at the jets game last monday sitting first row in one of the endzones
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
49-3 Browns
I'm hoping hillis will play, I'm still glad he took the madden curse.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Willis or Gore will be on the cover next year. book it.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Willis or Gore will be on the cover next year. book it.

Share 49ersWebzone