LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 225 users in the forums

Which 49er are you most excited to watch this season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which 49er are you most excited to watch this season?

What's this, a gimme?

Okay...

1) Alex Smith, for obvious reasons;

2) Carlos Rogers, for obvious reasons;

3) Aldon Smith, for obvious reasons.
All the Smith's except for Justin, because we already know he's a beast.
[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Aug 6, 2011 at 2:08 PM ]
My bad whatever mod that was, lol.
they merged threads? mine was about new 49ers. now the polls are rigged!
Originally posted by YungAce:
they merged threads? mine was about new 49ers. now the polls are rigged!

I thought my thread was diff to, yours are all new niners...... but o well I guess. plus mine wasn't a poll.
Aldon Smith, Ronald Johnson, Braylon Edwards
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Kyle Williams
all ove the above
Aldon Smith, without a doubt. Been a LONG time since we have had a dominant pass rusher.
Aldon is definitely the most intriguing with all the hope and faith i have in him to be the next great niners defensive presence.

1. Aldon Smith. If he can start becoming that next great 49er pass rusher in the mold of Charles Haley, we are looking at a quickly emerging top defense.

2. Harbaugh. If he can bring back that perfectionist work ethic and highly cerebral approach that was the staple of 49er greatness, 49ers can claim their 6th championship soon. He has that connection to Bill Walsh via Jon Gruden and Stanford, but now he has to turn that abstract concept into a tangible Lombardi trophy.

3. Alex Smith. He is still a naturally talented young quarterback. It would be great to see Harbaugh work tirelessly to transform all that potential into precision, consistency and execution, like Bill Walsh and Mike Holmgren did with Steve Young.
Aldon! I really like what I'm starting to hear about him!
Alex Smith!
Jim Harbaugh, I am so stoked to see how this team plays with a real playbook and a solid game plan. I think we were much more talented than our record showed last year, and can't wait for Harbaugh to prove me right!
Originally posted by jreff22:
new 9er Aldon

current 9er Alex
Share 49ersWebzone