Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by boast:
fcuk yes!
Originally posted by aman49:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Love u Bray-Bray

Quote:
OfficialBraylon Braylon Edwards
To #NinerNation I promise to give my all every time I take the field & do that best I can to make u a proud supporter!

Good start Braylon
What I fear though... Is now that Edwards is a Niner, that b***h ass Roger Goodall will now come down hard on Edwards for the legal troubles and really screw us somehow....

Goodall seems to have it in for our Niners... :(
If crabtree is not motivated now, he will never be. Maybe (and I hope), this pickup will make him reach his potential??? Davis, Edwards, and a motivated Crabtree...we could have some serious receiving weapons!!
Originally posted by Eduardo75:
What I fear though... Is now that Edwards is a Niner, that b***h ass Roger Goodall will now come down hard on Edwards for the legal troubles and really screw us somehow....

It was reported by the police that they believe he wasn't involved
Vernon Davis will keep Braylon Edwards in check.
Originally posted by 671GOLDRUSH:
Vernon Davis will keep Braylon Edwards in check.

He needs to!

They can't do anything unless he is convicted of something.
Just FN happy that Braylon Edwards didn't go to Zona since Breaston left for KC.

Originally posted by Ajanke:

It was reported by the police that they believe he wasn't involved

Lock out voids all conduct i think?
Originally posted by PTulini:

Originally posted by verb1der:

Not really who I wanted but he's a 9er now so Lets go Braylon! I hope you spark Crabs and you both, along with Vernon, tear it up this year.
Share 49ersWebzone