There are 478 users in the forums
Players you would like to see start!!!
- 1 2
Jul 31, 2011 at 7:36 PM
- ninerfan4life
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,880
Kap
Jul 31, 2011 at 7:40 PM
- Oakland-Niner
- Member
- Posts: 24,062
Originally posted by Chico:
Anthony Dixon
Ziegler
Phillip Adams
any fullback other than Moron Norris!
Kap
Kyle Williams
others???
You'd want Dixon over Gore and Hunter? Really?
Jul 31, 2011 at 7:40 PM
- DUB9IROCZ
- Veteran
- Posts: 500
phillip adams, taylor mays, gibson, kyle willams
Jul 31, 2011 at 7:41 PM
- chico49erfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,961
Mays!
Jul 31, 2011 at 7:41 PM
- LAFortyNinerfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,644
Nate Davis
....oops, wrong year.
....oops, wrong year.
Jul 31, 2011 at 7:42 PM
- dtg_9er
- Veteran
- Posts: 33,204
Players who need to earn a spot for the sake of the team?
Mays (S)
Wragge (C)
Snyder (RG)
Aldon Smith
McKillop or Bowman (ILB)
RoJo (WR)
McDonald (DE)
These are the weakest positions and need upgrades. Mays, Smith and RoJo are capable of playing better than their predecessor.
Mays (S)
Wragge (C)
Snyder (RG)
Aldon Smith
McKillop or Bowman (ILB)
RoJo (WR)
McDonald (DE)
These are the weakest positions and need upgrades. Mays, Smith and RoJo are capable of playing better than their predecessor.
Jul 31, 2011 at 7:43 PM
- OptimusPrime52
- Member
- Posts: 705
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Players who need to earn a spot for the sake of the team?
Mays (S)
Wragge (C)
Snyder (RG)
Aldon Smith
McKillop or Bowman (ILB)
RoJo (WR)
McDonald (DE)
These are the weakest positions and need upgrades. Mays, Smith and RoJo are capable of playing better than their predecessor.
same here but im not to sold on snyder at g. like him at center with his new lean 300lb frame.
Jul 31, 2011 at 7:44 PM
- Adman
- Veteran
- Posts: 592
Ahmad Brooks, Aldon Smith, Taylor Mays, Kendall Hunter, Kap
Jul 31, 2011 at 7:49 PM
- gold49digger
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,728
I would like to see mays have a chance to start he imo he wasnt as bad as i thought last year when it came to coverage but he definitely needs improvements
Jul 31, 2011 at 7:51 PM
- mike
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,827
I would love to see mays improve enough to win the starting job.
I doubt kaep wins even with a solid camp because they won't rush him. But I have a feeling he'll start if smith f**ks up.
I know anthony davis already had the job, but I really want a strong camp from him.(and i guess they always have to win their job back anyway). Singletary just kinda seemed to hand out starts sometimes...
oh and of course aldon smith, I don't want to just see him start I want to see him creaming QB's.
[ Edited by mike on Jul 31, 2011 at 19:52:25 ]
I doubt kaep wins even with a solid camp because they won't rush him. But I have a feeling he'll start if smith f**ks up.
I know anthony davis already had the job, but I really want a strong camp from him.(and i guess they always have to win their job back anyway). Singletary just kinda seemed to hand out starts sometimes...
oh and of course aldon smith, I don't want to just see him start I want to see him creaming QB's.
[ Edited by mike on Jul 31, 2011 at 19:52:25 ]
Jul 31, 2011 at 7:51 PM
- sincalfaithful
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,712
Adams, Brooks, Aldon Smith, Mays
Jul 31, 2011 at 7:51 PM
- GEEK
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,431
QB: Kaepernick
RB: Gore
FB: Someone other than Norris
TE: Davis
WR: Floyd (FA)
WR: Morgan
LT: Staley
LG: Iupati
OC: Kreutz (FA)
RG: Snyder
RT: Davis
LE: Smith
NT: Franklin (Re-Sign)
RE: Sopoaga
OLB: A. Smith
MLB: Willis
MLB: Bowman
OLB: Lawson (Re-Sign)
CB: Spencer
CB: Brown
FS: R. Smith
SS: Mays
RB: Gore
FB: Someone other than Norris
TE: Davis
WR: Floyd (FA)
WR: Morgan
LT: Staley
LG: Iupati
OC: Kreutz (FA)
RG: Snyder
RT: Davis
LE: Smith
NT: Franklin (Re-Sign)
RE: Sopoaga
OLB: A. Smith
MLB: Willis
MLB: Bowman
OLB: Lawson (Re-Sign)
CB: Spencer
CB: Brown
FS: R. Smith
SS: Mays
Jul 31, 2011 at 7:54 PM
- OptimusPrime52
- Member
- Posts: 705
Originally posted by GEEK:
QB: Kaepernick
RB: Gore
FB: Someone other than Norris
TE: Davis
WR: Floyd (FA)
WR: Morgan
LT: Staley
LG: Iupati
OC: Kreutz (FA)
RG: Snyder
RT: Davis
LE: Smith
NT: Franklin (Re-Sign)
RE: Sopoaga
OLB: A. Smith
MLB: Willis
MLB: Bowman
OLB: Lawson (Re-Sign)
CB: Spencer
CB: Brown
FS: R. Smith
SS: Mays
you want smith on the right side going against the lt and soap on the left side going against the rt

Jul 31, 2011 at 7:58 PM
- mike
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,827
Originally posted by GEEK:
QB: Kaepernick
RB: Gore
FB: Someone other than Norris
TE: Davis
WR: Floyd (FA)
WR: Morgan
LT: Staley
LG: Iupati
OC: Kreutz (FA)
RG: Snyder
RT: Davis
LE: Smith
NT: Franklin (Re-Sign)
RE: Sopoaga
OLB: A. Smith
MLB: Willis
MLB: Bowman
OLB: Lawson (Re-Sign)
CB: Spencer
CB: Brown
FS: R. Smith
SS: Mays
That's pretty much as good as it gets right there. As skeptical as people are I think we can do some damage with a roster like that.
- 1 2