LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 311 users in the forums

Round 1, #7, the San Francisco 49ers selects Aldon Smith, DE, Missouri

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by dman:
LOL at complainers ... as if you know more about this player/draft than those paid to do so.

lol. Well thats what fans are for. I'm still excited that we atleast addressed a position of need with a good player.
2nd round is gonna be intresting i think we take a cb probally aaron williams i think he will fall as prince is falling now
Support the kid, he's a Niner now! I wanted Prince more then anybody. But if our GM and HC wanted this kid, I'm down. He's 20, Parcells said you take someone of equal value if they have more upside. Him being 2-3 years younger then most players, he can only get better. I'm cool with it. Go Aldon!
I'm psyched! I was on board for Patrick Peterson and Patrick Peterson alone. After the Cardinals squashed that, I want a top pass-rusher. Amununchucku never impressed me and apparently didn't impress some others as he's still on the board. 49ers had a major position of need at OLB that they couldn't fill through the draft and Aldon Smith is a great guy for that.

He has the tools to become an absolute beast, on top of that, he's a hard worker and a good character guy, so whats not to like? He was one of my favorites heading into this draft.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
2nd round is gonna be intresting i think we take a cb probally aaron williams i think he will fall as prince is falling now

that would be great
  • mod
  • Veteran
Texas select jj watt not prince Amukamara, were not alone
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
f**k you Baalke, Im gonna kick your ass.

I'll remember those words

hahaha, you do that

who did you want?

Quinn or Prince
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
f**k you Baalke, Im gonna kick your ass.

lol

Sorry man, you made me laugh. Let it all out bro. I'm OK with the pick, but I'm with you fellow fan...go kick his f**king ass.

[ Edited by Blitz on Apr 28, 2011 at 18:14:37 ]
Change the ! To a ?

As in WTF???????
Another "A.SMITH" !

Originally posted by modninerfan:

Bet you Texans were planning on drafting Aldon Smith and then had to go to Plan B.

Maybe they know something we don't know.
Suicide watch in niner talk

trade up for prince
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
What is done is done. Welcome the man to the Family!!!

Share 49ersWebzone