There are 271 users in the forums

Round 1, #7, the San Francisco 49ers selects Aldon Smith, DE, Missouri

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by vamphunter23:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Weak ass high light reel.....he runs like Frankenstein.....

Weak?

All those plays were from the SAME GAME DUDE.

He was sacking the QB, intercepting passes, throwing running backs into the backfield from just one game and you call it WEAK?

Jeez man, hate to be your wife...
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Texas select jj watt not prince Amukamara, were not alone

trade up for prince

Maybe he's just not the omnipotent entity that all the folks on the Webzone were making him out to be? 2 CB hungry teams have already passed on him, if Minny does the same, that'll make it 3.
I think Smith is gonna be a bad-ass.

Remember guys, every pick we've usually been excited about within the past 4 years has been a piece of mediocre crap! -So I seriously think Aldon Smith is gonna be a Top-5 Pass-rusher next season.
Originally posted by Chief:
Sweet, a surprise pick!

I love it, can't wait to see the Zone implode!

He might end up being a beast, better than Miller!

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

trade up for prince

Maybe he's just not the omnipotent entity that all the folks on the Webzone were making him out to be? 2 CB hungry teams have already passed on him, if Minny does the same, that'll make it 3.

no way prince is a beast we needed a pass rush as well as houston and mini will take a qb (mallet ?)

trade up for prince

WTF. Ponder to Minny.
WOW, strong reaching for quarterbacks in this draft. LOL, at this rate, there won't be a single QB left for the 49ers in the 2nd round. Locker, Ponder, Gabbert, expect Dalton and Kaepernick in the 1st as well.

Stanzi? Stanzi?
  • mod
  • Veteran
Bunch dumbasses on this board
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I think Smith is gonna be a bad-ass.

Remember guys, every pick we've usually been excited about within the past 4 years has been a piece of mediocre crap! -So I seriously think Aldon Smith is gonna be a Top-5 Pass-rusher next season.
True. This pick still pisses me off!
I has a sad with this pick

WOW, strong reaching for quarterbacks in this draft. LOL, at this rate, there won't be a single QB left for the 49ers in the 2nd round. Locker, Ponder, Gabbert, expect Dalton and Kaepernick in the 1st as well.

Tyrod Taylor in the 5th.

Stanzi? Stanzi?
Looks like an anorexic manny Lawson!

Tyrod Taylor in the 5th.

Stanzi? Stanzi?
5$ per sack

Tyrod Taylor in the 5th.

Stanzi? Stanzi?
Share 49ersWebzone