Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by pelos21:
Can I change the size? It doesn't fit

?

set ur desktop to "Stretch" the image.

lol

It's 1920x1080 so don't see how it wouldn't fit. Do you know your desktop resolution? If not right click on your desktop any where besides a icon, go to personalize, click display settings at the bottom. At the bottom it should say like 1920x1080 pixels or 1220x1084 or 800x600 or something like that. Send me back the size if you want, I'll shrink the picture to that size, upload it and give you the link so it fits perfect.
Originally posted by Solace49:

?

set ur desktop to "Stretch" the image.

lol

How the f**k do I do that?
hope you don't mind I stole the schedule part for my own wallpaper.

No problem here... I took Hawkeye's design The guy made these for a bunch of teams and they are awesome. Just was a pain because I had to get other schedules to cut teams we where playing out that weren't on the 09 schedule. Then I had to cover up the text and make my own. If it's a 49ers one maybe share it... I was thinking about taking other wallpapers and just pasting the schedule part on it.

Here is the link if anyone wants to see his other ones he made for 09. They really are awesome.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cpardue/sets/72157621872363610/with/3823866432/
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 20, 2011 at 11:49 AM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:

It's 1920x1080 so don't see how it wouldn't fit. Do you know your desktop resolution? If not right click on your desktop any where besides a icon, go to personalize, click display settings at the bottom. At the bottom it should say like 1920x1080 pixels or 1220x1084 or 800x600 or something like that. Send me back the size if you want, I'll shrink the picture to that size, upload it and give you the link so it fits perfect.

Cool man. Let me do that s**t real quick.
Hps49, where you at? You are top notch at this stuff so we're counting on you for a schedule wallpaper if you have time.

We're not worthy
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 20, 2011 at 1:40 PM ]
Here is a background from gridirongreat on football's future. Hopefully he don't mind me sharing this and I don't even want to put a schedule on it because it's probably the neatest 49ers wallpaper I have ever seen.

[ Edited by Gore_21 on May 6, 2012 at 2:57 AM ]
That's a nice one too.
for f**k sake stop I dont know which one to pick from they are all bad ass
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

I would just save them all under a background folder in your pics and just rotate throughout the season. I don't know how long they will host them for. I am always changing and rotating....

Rox
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

I would just save them all under a background folder in your pics and just rotate throughout the season. I don't know how long they will host them for. I am always changing and rotating....

I already did but I dont know how I am gonna be able to switch them because they are all f**king epic.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame

This one is bad ass
Originally posted by Esco:

This one is bad ass

I'd like it if it didn't have all that dumb plane s**t in the background. Might as well put dragons or unicorns back there too.
  • dwett
  • Veteran
Thanks!! I have been thinking about changing my background and you enabled me to make a decision today.
Share 49ersWebzone