There are 606 users in the forums
Round 6, #190, the San Francisco 49ers selects Colin Jones (DB/FS) TCU
Apr 30, 2011 at 3:41 PM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
Tom zbikowski does steroids that doesn't count
Apr 30, 2011 at 3:42 PM
- Kolohe
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 67,105
Originally posted by 5280High:And would love to have any of those safeties than Goldson.Originally posted by NineFourNiner:Originally posted by valrod33:Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
a white safety?
This.
John Lynch dislikes this. haters.
As does Jim Leonhard, Eric Weddle, and I'm sure Tom Zbikowski would love to meet these haters in person...
Apr 30, 2011 at 3:42 PM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:Originally posted by valrod33:
Name one other good white safety other than john lynch.
For the record I don't care that he's white I'm just messing around
Still answer the question though and I want want recent safeties
Dude runs a 4.34, had a 10-4 broad jump and a 37 inch vertical. Yeah he's not athletic...
never said he wasn't athletic
Apr 30, 2011 at 3:42 PM
- hondakillerzx
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,280
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
I think his nickname should be 'White Lighting"
i already christened him that a page or two ago
Apr 30, 2011 at 3:43 PM
- SybErkRimInAL
- Veteran
- Posts: 59,185
I prefer White Chocolate.
Apr 30, 2011 at 3:44 PM
- NineFourNiner
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 78,606
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
I prefer White Chocolate.
BTW, you left your shorts at my house.
Apr 30, 2011 at 3:44 PM
- BoiseNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,322
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
I prefer White Chocolate.
I thought that was Ryan Mallett?
Apr 30, 2011 at 3:46 PM
- SanDiego49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 52,336
Originally posted by valrod33:Originally posted by SanDiego49er:Originally posted by valrod33:
Name one other good white safety other than john lynch.
For the record I don't care that he's white I'm just messing around
Still answer the question though and I want want recent safeties
Dude runs a 4.34, had a 10-4 broad jump and a 37 inch vertical. Yeah he's not athletic...
never said he wasn't athletic
"White safety" = not athletic.
Just like...
"You don't have a birth certificate"...= you are black.
Apr 30, 2011 at 3:47 PM
- TheRickestRick
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,450
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
i'm j/k too. I'm sure he's a great golfer.
totally.
He probably takes care of his children too and is a great father figure you frikkin racists!

[ Edited by 5280High on Apr 30, 2011 at 15:48:28 ]
Apr 30, 2011 at 3:47 PM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:Originally posted by valrod33:Originally posted by SanDiego49er:Originally posted by valrod33:
Name one other good white safety other than john lynch.
For the record I don't care that he's white I'm just messing around
Still answer the question though and I want want recent safeties
Dude runs a 4.34, had a 10-4 broad jump and a 37 inch vertical. Yeah he's not athletic...
never said he wasn't athletic
"White safety" = not athletic.
Just like...
"You don't have a birth certificate"...= you are black.
Lol
Apr 30, 2011 at 3:48 PM
- SybErkRimInAL
- Veteran
- Posts: 59,185
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
I prefer White Chocolate.
BTW, you left your shorts at my house.
lolz that was on purpose.
Apr 30, 2011 at 3:50 PM
- NineFourNiner
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 78,606
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:Originally posted by NineFourNiner:Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
I prefer White Chocolate.
BTW, you left your shorts at my house.
lolz that was on purpose.
call me...
Apr 30, 2011 at 3:51 PM
- SybErkRimInAL
- Veteran
- Posts: 59,185
Originally posted by 5280High:Originally posted by NineFourNiner:Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
i'm j/k too. I'm sure he's a great golfer.
totally.
He probably takes care of his children too and is a great father figure you frikkin racists!
whoa bro, what r u trying to say. Don't act like you're not aware of the double standards in life.
Apr 30, 2011 at 3:57 PM
- walker807
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,401
So about that Colin Jones.......
Apr 30, 2011 at 3:57 PM
- SybErkRimInAL
- Veteran
- Posts: 59,185
Originally posted by walker807:
So about that Colin Jones.......
who dat?
It's Kaepernick

