LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 291 users in the forums

Things more reassuring than a Jed York guarantee

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Lockout:
Originally posted by DuhWinning:
If someone guarantees me something, I always believe it. It's important to me that I receive a guarantee. When someone says something strongly, it means they're telling the truth and are infallible. This is especially true if it comes from someone who is regarded as an "expert" or something who is being paid to do this for a living. Always trust what people who are allegedly authorities or who "ought to know" tell you. Questioning things is inappropriate and rude.

Kinda like how all of Niner Talk "Guaranteed" that Jed York failed and didn't offer enough money to Harbaugh and was being cheap...

So which PBM are you?

The banhammer will come down like Thor before we know it.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
sandiego in 3...2...1...

Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:
If someone guarantees me something, I always believe it. It's important to me that I receive a guarantee. When someone says something strongly, it means they're telling the truth and are infallible. This is especially true if it comes from someone who is regarded as an "expert" or something who is being paid to do this for a living. Always trust what people who are allegedly authorities or who "ought to know" tell you. Questioning things is inappropriate and rude.

Kinda like how all of Niner Talk "Guaranteed" that Jed York failed and didn't offer enough money to Harbaugh and was being cheap...

Kind of like Jed Guaranteeing a playoff appearance the past 2 years.

You already used that line, buddy...What, you only got 1 riff?

LOL.
Originally posted by aman49:

So which PBM are you?

The banhammer will come down like Thor before we know it.

I don't even know what a PBM is...But I do know that nothing I have posted deserves banning...
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by backontop:

To soon??

Will have a 9er section when we get to hell

Will that be where all of the Super Bowl trophies are held? If so I'm in!

Yes but the trophies will be surrounded by FIRE
a mens wharehouse guarantee
Originally posted by CoachingMatters:

Must be a raider fan!
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

Must be a raider fan!

heck of a 2K post lol

-9fA

Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

Must be a raider fan!

heck of a 2K post lol

-9fA

I never pay attention to my numbers until that little bar shows up. Oh well, could have been worse!

[ Edited by dtg_9er on Mar 15, 2011 at 15:17:58 ]

herpes
A Dingleberry pep talk

A Nowin Fist Pump

Share 49ersWebzone