LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 239 users in the forums

Vote for Steve Young's run as best NFL play

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Happs
  • Veteran
Vote here:

http://www.foxsportsbracket.com/?itid=29&rnd=1624

'The Catch' is in a different bracket. Voting for that bracket is on a different week. It could be 'The Catch' vs the Young run going head to head if they advance to the final four!
done.
Voted. I think The Catch will win it all.
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by skynet907:
done.
  • Veteran
Done!
Done, 'the catch' was there too.

this is my favorite play.

I was there, and this was the single greatest thing I've ever witnessed, live, in my life. The stick was rocking so hard, it shook my insides. I absolutely could not believe the energy in the air after that happened. My friends and I all fell to the ground, we were hugging and jumping so crazily. It was still rocking after we got up and dusted ourselves off.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I was there, and this was the single greatest thing I've ever witnessed, live, in my life. The stick was rocking so hard, it shook my insides. I absolutely could not believe the energy in the air after that happened. My friends and I all fell to the ground, we were hugging and jumping so crazily. It was still rocking after we got up and dusted ourselves off.
I remember watching that game on the couch with my dad. That play for some reason felt so much better than the win against the Giants in the wc. I think b/c of Favre. I loved it. Great feeling. I remember watching Terrel Owens crying after that, that's when I started to love him. God I miss those days...We never have wins that feel like that anymore...ONE DAY THOUGH!!! SOON!
I was there for Catch2 also.. fun days.. Stick was outta control baby!
You see the images of Holmgren and McKitterik after the catch? Bobb's head was shaved, this was right before he passed on.. all in all..memory lane..

sadly enough i almost kinda like watching the KING from the burger king commercials run parody a bit more. its just funny...great play either way
Share 49ersWebzone