• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by nickbradley:

Your argument is invalrod.
Originally posted by KRS-1:

you are lame
The chain of command is important but I think Baalke will face less dramatic events now that dips**t Singletary is gone. The need for a top line GM was mainly due to Singletary's presence. From all accounts Baalke seems well grounded and schooled in personnell and if he gets us a good coach, he will have done all we can expect. I sure hope Gabbert has a minor injury and drops in the draft. I would draft him no matter where we draft but I would love to get a corner and pass rusher.
Originally posted by prometheus:
The chain of command is important but I think Baalke will face less dramatic events now that dips**t Singletary is gone. The need for a top line GM was mainly due to Singletary's presence. From all accounts Baalke seems well grounded and schooled in personnell and if he gets us a good coach, he will have done all we can expect. I sure hope Gabbert has a minor injury and drops in the draft. I would draft him no matter where we draft but I would love to get a corner and pass rusher.

might be the wrong forum, but I'd take Gabbert at #9 if he's there.
  • evil
  • Veteran

you are lame

Oooooh so now we are throwing out personal attacks. You go E-Thug.
  • Lifer
  • Veteran
Nope. The problem with this franchise is not chain of command. That's only a symptom. The problem is lack of experience, professionalism, and know-how in the front office. All the other problems flow from that. The guys who are in charge have never done it before and they're making it up as they go along.

Baalke's an up-and-comer. Keep him as Head of Player Personnel and groom him to be the future GM. What's needed at this stage is an experienced pro who's well respected and well connected around the league. Someone who can bring professionalism and know-how back to the front office and lay a solid foundation for the future. Once you've got experienced people in-house and established a solid organization, then you can groom and promote people from within. You've got to have a successful structure first.

you are lame

E-thug? You're the one who wants all threads merged. and posted invalrod w/o any description.
Originally posted by Lifer:
Nope. The problem with this franchise is not chain of command. That's only a symptom. The problem is lack of experience, professionalism, and know-how in the front office. All the other problems flow from that. The guys who are in charge have never done it before and they're making it up as they go along.

Baalke's an up-and-comer. Keep him as Head of Player Personnel and groom him to be the future GM. What's needed at this stage is an experienced pro who's well respected and well connected around the league. Someone who can bring professionalism and know-how back to the front office and lay a solid foundation for the future. Once you've got experienced people in-house and established a solid organization, then you can groom and promote people from within. You've got to have a successful structure first.

Finally, an insightful and well thought out post. I agree with your philosophy here 100%....!!!!!!!!!!
  • evil
  • Veteran

you are lame

E-thug? You're the one who wants all threads merged. and posted invalrod w/o any description.

Where did I say I wanted all threads merged ? I just want the duplicates put where they belong....personal attacks make you an e-thug, keeping the board clutter free does not.

And one does not need to explain invalrod. You are either valrod or invalrod. You obviously don't subscribe to Boons.
Originally posted by toppdogg32:

Finally, an insightful and well thought out post. I agree with your philosophy here 100%....!!!!!!!!!!

Could not have said it better.

Originally posted by 49erAddict:

It's all about the structure, but I think we'll be just fine if the buck stops with Baalke.
From a chain of command standpoint...what I'm looking for is a leader who's willing to do WHATEVER it takes to win. Someone willing to cheat! I want to start recording the patriots practices. I'd like to hire a "mole"..and plant them in the patriots organization...hire prostitutes to sleep with drew brees and roofie him...so when he passes out, we can copy the saints playbook. We should be pulling NO stops. We should have coaches who line up players on the sidelines waiting to trip the opposing teams players when they run by. We need a leader willing to bribe our opponents bus drivers so they "accidentally" get lost, and have to drive around all night until 4 am, and out of nowhere the heater mysterously stops working. I'm done with losing! Its time to start stacking the deck. It time to start robbing playbooks, planting moles, hiring cooks to give aaron rodgers food poisioning, bribing busdrivers, tripping players, and doing WHATEVER we must..to win. We're not talented enough...we have to cheat. I'd like our chain of command to start with canidates like mark mcguire, pete rose, or bernie madoff. If you aren't cheating, you aren't trying!
Originally posted by JizzmasterZero:
From a chain of command standpoint...what I'm looking for is a leader who's willing to do WHATEVER it takes to win. Someone willing to cheat! I want to start recording the patriots practices. I'd like to hire a "mole"..and plant them in the patriots organization...hire prostitutes to sleep with drew brees and roofie him...so when he passes out, we can copy the saints playbook. We should be pulling NO stops. We should have coaches who line up players on the sidelines waiting to trip the opposing teams players when they run by. We need a leader willing to bribe our opponents bus drivers so they "accidentally" get lost, and have to drive around all night until 4 am, and out of nowhere the heater mysterously stops working. I'm done with losing! Its time to start stacking the deck. It time to start robbing playbooks, planting moles, hiring cooks to give aaron rodgers food poisioning, bribing busdrivers, tripping players, and doing WHATEVER we must..to win. We're not talented enough...we have to cheat. I'd like our chain of command to start with canidates like mark mcguire, pete rose, or bernie madoff. If you aren't cheating, you aren't trying!

Originally posted by 49erAddict:

• Veteran

Share 49ersWebzone