There are 137 users in the forums

Should Nate Davis Start againts Arizona (week17) Poll?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Should Nate Davis Start againts Arizona (week17) Poll?

The season is over. I say why not and at least give us a reason to watch. The Yorks should please the people and have our interm head coach start him so he can sell some tickets. Hell if Nate Davis starts I might fly out there and watch the game.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
yah f**k it
If you're gonna mess around, why not put the offense on defense and vice versa. Let's just get silly.
yes. only because it will ensure we lose and will display Nate's natural ability.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
yah f**k it

Sure....Y not.
no
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
yes. only because it will ensure we lose and will display Nate's natural ability.

I love your optimism
Dude let it go
yes,so when he finally sucks ass against nfl starters we never have to hear anyone wanting him to start a game ever again
Originally posted by dtb49ers:

I love your optimism

We need to lose this game. Really, what's the point in winning?? To give the Cards a better draft pick?

Originally posted by valrod33:
no

why not? I doubt he can be much worse than Alex or Troy Smith
Originally posted by valrod33:
no

why not? I doubt he can be much worse than Alex or Troy Smith

Yes, he absolutely can.

I love your optimism

We need to lose this game. Really, what's the point in winning?? To give the Cards a better draft pick?

And we have done so well with our high draft picks....
If the season meant something no but hey this game means nothing. Give the guy a shot.
Iupati and Davis will be fine.
Share 49ersWebzone