LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 162 users in the forums

Singletary: "We deserve to go to the playoffs"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
"Playoffs" should be eliminated from 49ers vocabulary. Sing is such a bone-head. We deserve a new coach, we've earned that much. This season, like the eight seasons before, is a TOTAL FAIL.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
He said Nate had no "work ethic".... he's worst!!!!
Originally posted by ace49ers:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Quote:
This team has had its highs and lows," Singletary said. "But if we are fortunate enough to go to the playoffs, I believe that we deserve to go."

WTF?

If it comes down to win/losses in the division and we are ahead, under the current system, we win the division tittle and deserve to go. It would be silly if a 2nd place team went instead of the divisional winner.

Everyone here understands the playoff format and how and why a team makes it to the playoffs. Things is that people on here are passionate about this team and the history behind it. I just want this season over. If I really thought this team could make some noise in the playoffs then I might be just a bit excited no matter the record, but truth be told they will get embarrassed on National TV. This is not one of the legacies anyone on this board wants!
We deserve to go, because everyone expected us too. Right Mike?

I rspect you as a person, but please stop talking.
He should have said if we win our next two games and the division we deserve to go to the playoffs
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
We deserve to go, because everyone expected us too. Right Mike?

I rspect you as a person, but please stop talking.

for real man. I try to hold in my hatred for him because I'm sure he's a great person, but s**t man. STFU already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unf&cking Believable I guess he won't STFU until he is fired, which will hopefully be in the presser after the game January 2nd
This sounds like the recovering alchoholic who falls off the wagon. This is pure denial.
What a clown.
Sounds like nobody here actually heard the press conf. He was asked directly if the team makes it into the playoffs with a 7-9 record if they deserve to go. Do you really expect him to say, "No. If we make it at 7-9, we will respectfully decline to enter the playoffs"? C'mon man!

Originally posted by ghostrider:
Sounds like nobody here actually heard the press conf. He was asked directly if the team makes it into the playoffs with a 7-9 record if they deserve to go. Do you really expect him to say, "No. If we make it at 7-9, we will respectfully decline to enter the playoffs"? C'mon man!

Props to you for watching the presser, your a better man than I. The only way I would watch a press conference is if I new in advance they were going to announce Dippy was fired.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Quote:
This team has had its highs and lows," Singletary said. "But if we are fortunate enough to go to the playoffs, I believe that we deserve to go."

WTF?

That's it! I've had enough. FIRE HIS ASS right NOW! We played a possible playoff team last night and it would be ugly if we make it. I would rather have the niners win the last 2 and miss it and look forward to next year
Originally posted by deminutah:
Originally posted by ghostrider:

Props to you for watching the presser, your a better man than I. The only way I would watch a press conference is if I new in advance they were going to announce Dippy was fired.

Thanks. I was watching it because I was curious to see how Sing was going to try to spin this debacle. He didn't try. He flat out said that the players played poorly and the coaches coached poorly. He said that we really lost out on an opportunity to take a step forward.
IF Niners win division,as pathetic as it is,WHat the hell do u guys expect a head coach to say when asked that question...dont be so dramatic b***hes!!! He will be fired,but u guys are stupid if u expect or accept a coach saying,NO wee dont deserve to go,even though u won your sorry ass division!
Originally posted by deminutah:
Unf&cking Believable I guess he won't STFU until he is fired, which will hopefully be in the presser after the game January 2nd

I hope you eat those words when our 7-9 team is hosting a playoff game. Where is our faithful?
[ Edited by true49erfan on Dec 17, 2010 at 11:18 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone