Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He's a blind fool who got lucky.
![]()
Dude seriously he could deliver your baby and you would still hate him. Just let him have one week, ONE WEEK! The hate is strong in this one.

-9fA
There are 833 users in the forums
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He's a blind fool who got lucky.
![]()
Dude seriously he could deliver your baby and you would still hate him. Just let him have one week, ONE WEEK! The hate is strong in this one.

Originally posted by GoGiantsHumBaby:Originally posted by Kolohe:
I could see if he made the switch this week and beat San Diego, but it was against Seattle, even Troy Smith could've beaten those scrubs. Especially with the way our defense played and kicking game also added 12 points. Lets see Sing and Alex Smith beat San Diego this Thursday, and in no way am I hoping they fail, I'll be laying down $300 +8.5.
Troy would not have beaten the hawks. He's been exposed.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He's a blind fool who got lucky.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I could see if he made the switch this week and beat San Diego, but it was against Seattle, even Troy Smith could've beaten those scrubs. Especially with the way our defense played and kicking game also added 12 points. Lets see Sing and Alex Smith beat San Diego this Thursday, and in no way am I hoping they fail, I'll be laying down $300 +8.5.