There are 225 users in the forums

Only way we will beat GB is

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by MarkD:
The only way we will beat Green Bay is by going to Alex in the shotgun, primarily through out the game.

Wow! 11 posts is all it took for you to be banned! Please GTFO!
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Troy Smith stats

56 of 101, 55.4 % 829 yards, 3tds 2int, 84.1 rating
Troy Smith stats

The Alex Smith Saga is over bro. I was and still am a Alex fan. He might do well somewhere else.

Don't know why this is a current issue or why it is not in one of his million threads?

IN B4 THE LOCK

[ Edited by TheVoiceOfReason on Dec 3, 2010 at 16:35:37 ]
Troy Smith stats

Mark. I can appreciate your'e being a fan of Alex. But evey meaning statistic says that the best way to lose a game is to give Alex Smith some meaningful role in your offense.

I can see if you said; create turnovers, or win the battle of the trenches, or blitz Rogers, or even score more points. But no matter how you feel about the Smiths, I thnk that you are in a very small minority when suggesting that the only way to beat GB is to ignore the team and use Alex in the shot-gun.

But hey, you may end up being right. Troy gets hurt late in the 4th and down by 4 with 2 mins to go. Then I am with you 100%!!!

[ Edited by ttime1 on Dec 3, 2010 at 16:40:50 ]
W-L involves the WHOLE team not just Smith.

troy smith won 3 games with the same team and know less of the offense

your argument is invalrod
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
I said primarily use Smith in the shotgun and used his passing percentage as evidence. I would also argue that Westbrook would run better out of the shotgun as well as being a threat out of the backfield, being a dual threat. The ball needs to come out fast this weekend and we have to use multiple receivers. We cannot run power o primarily against GB and expect to win.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

prove it
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

I think the only way we win is if the Packers come out flat. I doubt that will happen but every once in a while a game just means more to one team than another (see Bears beating Philly 2 weeks ago). I could see this game meaning more for our team than the Pack, but I can't see them being overly confident.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
If Green Bay fumbles 6 times and throws 8 interceptions we can beat them.

You mean loses 6 fumbles. I think we can win if all 3 Green Bay Qbs are injured and they have to use a running back taking snaps in the wildcat all game. Our run defense isn't half bad.

[ Edited by BobS on Dec 3, 2010 at 16:59:33 ]

I'd say if it's snowing we have a decent shot. GB can't run the ball to save their lives.
Originally posted by ads_2006:

troy smith won 3 games with the same team and know less of the offense

your argument is invalrod
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by nickbradley:
The only way we will beat Green Bay is by going to Alex in the shotgun, primarily through out the game.

special teams...thats our only edge./

Andy Lee ftw!
The only way we'll win....

... is if we score more points than GB.
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
The only way we'll win....

... is if we score more points than GB.

this. is. revolutionary.
Share 49ersWebzone